Entire Morrissey shirt for sale

No, i won't be sticking with it - it's just a shirt after all. Rather have the cash and sell it to someone who is really mad about him.

Like I offered the last guy selling one of his shirts: $50.

Ahhhhh, this may discourage Morrissey to throw his shirts to the audience.
I wish the guy wouldn't sell it now. :(

Ahhhhh, this may discourage Morrissey to throw his shirts to the audience.
I wish the guy wouldn't sell it now. :(

I read in an interview recently that Moz does look through eBay and search for his name to see what is being sold.

So he might even see the auction......

(Oh incidently, he also said that anything on there with his autograph is fake......)

FAO Moz:
Fear not sir, it's only 1 in several thousand people that would sell your shirt
:(

Never understood the attraction of bits of material or pieces of paper with someone's name written on them. ;)

Me neither.

It was a great gig and i do love his music,and catching the shirt was a great feeling, but it was the experience of the weekend and the memory of that which i value. The shirt just sits in my wardrobe now and to be honest, it doesn't really hold any meaning for me.

I suppose that i am just not the kind of person who goes in for the hero worship/idol thing. He is just a musician after all.

Each to his own though.

size is too big!? lol its expensive coz its prada i think thats why it is sold..i would be buried with it

I don't understand why people spend an awful lot of money on anyone's shirt or autograph. Autograph would be of some worth to me only if it was given to me in person and shirt? Well, let's face it - it's some shirt that he took out of the box, sprayed some perfume on it and wore it for, what, 30 minutes? Wouldn't mind having it if I got to accidentally (or less accidentally) catch it but to bid until I drop dead and brancrupt to own something that's just a piece of meaningless fabric that's not even unique? Absolutely not.

I read in an interview recently that Moz does look through eBay and search for his name to see what is being sold.

So he might even see the auction......

(Oh incidently, he also said that anything on there with his autograph is fake......)

FAO Moz:
Fear not sir, it's only 1 in several thousand people that would sell your shirt
:(

REally? Hmmm that makes me wonder if he ever saw the auction I put up with the Morrissey and Marr action figures....oh who am I kidding, they are dollies...hehe... Wonder what he'd think if I put that "fluffer" bag up for sale..:eek:

REally? Hmmm that makes me wonder if he ever saw the auction I put up with the Morrissey and Marr action figures....oh who am I kidding, they are dollies...hehe... Wonder what he'd think if I put that "fluffer" bag up for sale..:eek:

:D

That's what the interview said....

Can't remember the mag, t'was a few months ago.....

Yes, he did say he goes through e-bay to see what moz items are for sale and he also mentioned all autographs he saw there were fake :p

Back
Top Bottom