Duran Duran - Live!!

green

human being
An early Duran performance from the Rio Tour, on the verge of their massive success in North America...

01/ Intro
02/ (Waiting for the) Nightboat
03/ New Religion
04/ Save a Prayer
05/ Planet Earth
06/ Friends of Mine
07/ Careless Memories
08/ Rio
09/ Hungry Like the Wolf
10/ Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
11/ Girls on Film
12/ Outro

13/ Hold Back the Rain (Live 2005) [bonus track] <-- the original lineup

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6zif1

Last edited:
Re: Duran Duran - Live @ the Hammersmith Odeon, '82 - FM Broadcast

An early Duran performance from the Rio Tour, on the verge of, yet prior to, their massive success in North America...

01/ Intro
02/ (Waiting for the) Nightboat
03/ New Religion
04/ Save a Prayer
05/ Planet Earth
06/ Friends of Mine
07/ Careless Memories
08/ Rio
09/ Hungry Like the Wolf
10/ Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
11/ Girls on Film
12/ Outro

13/ Hold Back the Rain (Live 2005) [bonus track] <-- the original lineup

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6zif1

Which show is the Hold Back The Rain from? Is it Soundboard from the Jan 13 show at Hammersmith?

Yes, it is.

If you have or know where I can obtain the Warsaw 2006 full soundboard show, it would greatly be appreciated...

A few months ago, I made a request for Duran Duran stuff on here...and was scoffed at...probably by the same people who are drooling over the new Britney Spears and Spice Girls Reunion....

Unfortunately, I don't have the Warsaw gig. I do have a lot of Duran though, and am happy to pass it along. I hesitated to post this, but with all the requests for Marc Almond, New Order, and Depeche, I figured a few people might appreciate it.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I don't have the entire Warsaw gig, just that one song. I do have a lot of Duran though, and am happy to pass it along. I hesitated to post this, but with all the requests for Marc Almond, New Order, and Depeche, I figured a few people might appreciate it.

If you don't mind...I'll PM you with a list of what I have and what I'm looking for of Duran Duran...

I'd really like to hear live versions of "Liberty" and "Pop Trash" songs...would you have any ?

I'd really like to hear live versions of "Liberty" and "Pop Trash" songs...would you have any ?

Well, they did not tour after the Liberty album....I do have MTV Uplugged featuring Serious...and First Impression was done on some shows in 1993..but I don't think I have a soundboard recording of that one...

I'll look to see what I have of the Pop Trash Tour...

thanks so much for this. looks like a good show!

Duran Goes Dutch - Rotterdam '87 (Promo) and then some...

After a move from NY to LA, most of my cds are in storage. This is the only live Notorious-era Duran I have on my computer at the moment. Duran Goes Dutch is a promo-only live 5-song ep released after their Strange Behaviour Tour of '87. It was produced exclusively on vinyl, except in Japan, where it was included as a bonus cd with the release of Big Thing. This is from that release...

To make it interesting, I've included some rare live tracks from other various promotional and out-of-print cds, and a few remixes from the era to round it out. Flashback 1987...

DURAN GOES DUTCH (Rotterdam 1987):
01/ Notorious
02/ Vertigo (Do the Demolition)
03/ New Religion
04/ Hungry Like the Wolf
05/ American Science

06/ Skin Trade (Live at the Beacon Theater, NYC 8.31.87) [from the promo compilation L'Oreal Studio Line Live!]

07/ Save a Prayer (acoustic) [from The Secret Policeman's Third Ball]

Remixes:
08/ Notorious (Latin Rascals Mix)
09/ Skin Trade (Parisian Mix)
10/ We Need You (b-side of Skin Trade)
11/ Meet El Presidente (Presidential Suite Mix)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f2pa4a

nice to see some duran rare stuff being put up. dya have any rare demos that arn't on klauss oslens site?

nice to see some duran rare stuff being put up. dya have any rare demos that arn't on klauss oslens site?

The only demo I really loved is Pretty Ones from the Astronaut sessions. I'll never understand why that wasn't a single! How they could toss it away... well, thats typical Duran, isn't it. But to answer your question, I don't have any demos not on the KO site. Have plenty of other stuff tho.

yeah i like pretty ones too. my best demo tho is bomb. classic JT bass line, and god knows why those liberty demos like bottleneck, my family and inbetween woman didn't make the liberty album - they're the best stuff of the liberty perios. that's duran for you!

yeah i like pretty ones too. my best demo tho is bomb. classic JT bass line, and god knows why those liberty demos like bottleneck, my family and inbetween woman didn't make the liberty album - they're the best stuff of the liberty perios. that's duran for you!

Don't know why I never really had any interest in Duran demos. I've heard of the songs you'd mentioned, but never actually heard them. I'm more of an old school Duranie. I'd love to hear demos from the first album. I know they exist. Have em? Would love to check out Bomb if you'd care to post.

Duran Duran Live 2000:pop Trash Tour

08-11-2000 Bethlehem, PA
(Sounboard Recording)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CSRYITF

1 last day on earth
2. hungry like the wolf
3. new moon on monday
4. playing with uranium
5. come undone
6. big bang generation
7. ordinary world
8. save a prayer
9. hallucinating Elvis
10. white lines
11. mars meets venus
12. skin trade
13. a view to a kill
14. too much information
15. rio
16. notorious (audience participation)
17. notorious
18. girls on film
19. the reflex

Re: Duran Duran Live 2000:pop Trash Tour

08-29-00 House Of Blues, Los Angeles
(Soundboard Recording)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MB6R33A4

1 Kiss Goodbye-last day on earth
2. hungry like the wolf
3. new moon on monday
4. playing with uranium
5. come undone
6. big bang generation
7. ordinary world
8. save a prayer
9. hallucinating Elvis
10. white lines
11. mars meets venus
12. skin trade
13. all she wants is
14. too much information (take 1)
15. too much information (take 2)
16. the reflex
17. notorious
18. girls on film
19. anyone out there
20. wild boys

Re: Duran Goes Dutch - Rotterdam '87 (Promo) and then some...

Thanks...it's good to get this too

Back
Top Bottom