Don't sit on swimming pool drains

My grandmother and mother told me not to do this when was I little, but I thought it was because I'd just get my swimsuit stuck in it. I also read about it in a Chuck Palahnuik (sp?) book, but hey, it was a Chuch Palahnuik book.

Apparently, if you sit on one of these drains, it can suck your guts out through your rectum.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

this is like the third time in a rolling month that i've heard about this lovely thing.
its sad isnt it? if you dive too close to one working it can snag your hair and drown you too. pools r fun!

I heard about this a while back, it's some scary shit. Makes me glad I can't swim! :D But srsly, being disembowled by a drain!? That's gotta be one of the most painful ways to go...

Coiff.

I heard about this a while back, it's some scary shit. Makes me glad I can't swim! :D But srsly, being disembowled by a drain!? That's gotta be one of the most painful ways to go...

Coiff.

In Chuck's book, he tells the supposedly true story of a man who thought it would feel good sexually to sit on the drain. Well, it sucks his intestines out, and the only way he can escape is to

chew through them.:sick:

In Chuck's book, he tells the supposedly true story of a man who thought it would feel good sexually to sit on the drain. Well, it sucks his intestines out, and the only way he can escape is to

chew through them.:sick:

LOLZ! I love Chucky P, such a twisted imagination, which book is that? Hated the way those Hollywood bastards destroyed Fight Club, though admittedly the music in that film was excellent.

Coiff.

It would be really disgusting if I told you what he said it tasted like. :D

please dont. because if i had to (you know what) i'm pretty sure there'd be no blood going to my taste buds, because it would all be in my brain and heart since i'd be nearly dead :p

please dont. because if i had to (you know what) i'm pretty sure there'd be no blood going to my taste buds, because it would all be in my brain and heart since i'd be nearly dead :p

Well don't sit on a pool drain for sexual pleasure and you won't have that problem! ;)

Well don't sit on a pool drain for sexual pleasure and you won't have that problem! ;)

i hope to Bob that I am never, ever that desperate.
Wait I"m a woman, I never will be that desperate, beer and bars still exist

:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom