Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't really understand all that but I like the words, you know the big ones and all. There is no right or wrong here. But let me tell you, I giggle when I read your posts. No matter which identity you are writing from at the end, from the beginning word, as I read I hear the narrative speaking to me in my head. It is always the same voice, just for your posts. It is....

Spock from Star Trek (the old one)

It's so funny. Your writing style just is that, that of spock's speaking.

I like Brummie, don't get me wrong. I think he's just scaring the legits. It's pretty obvious he's a massive closet moz fan.

I can't really understand all that but I like the words, you know the big ones and all. There is no right or wrong here. But let me tell you, I giggle when I read your posts. No matter which identity you are writing from at the end, from the beginning word, as I read I hear the narrative speaking to me in my head. It is always the same voice, just for your posts. It is....

Spock from Star Trek (the old one)

It's so funny. Your writing style just is that, that of spock's speaking.

Hello "No1uno"

Giggles are good! Laughter Is The Best Medicine. :lbf: It isn't necessary to understand all the words, as they still activate/resonate at a subconscious level. Your giggles are part of your brain's attempt to process this information. :straightface:

"Sharon" is not "Spock" That would be illogical. *raises eyebrow-one, not two, not a 'rollseyes', leaves bridge for transporter bay to beam down to El Paso*

regards
"BrummieBoy"

aka

"Chris-Stein Jung"
[messiah, genius, psychologist)

Really, BB? Really? You talk to yourself under different identities on a Morrissey forum. If you hadn't been busted you wouldn't have dove back into this Sharon BS as a means of making it all appear intentional.

Hello 'Anonymous'.

An interesting theory. And amusing. As we do not recognise or endorse the notion of a fixed Ego Identity or Entity over time and space, we do not recognise concepts such as the Legal Fiction of Birth Family Of Origin Naming Ideology. There is no such person as "BrummieBoy" or any of the alters no matter whether they use any such nomenclature. This was implicit from the outset of our mission on this planet. We have already clearly stated that we adhere to societal notions of Personhood when legally required to do so. We are entirely functional in those areas and have passports and driving licences to secure/be refused admission to future Morrissey performances. Etc. As we have patiently explained all this several times over many years, we see no purpose in re-visiting any of this to provide you with an online dopamine hit to enliven your seemingly tragic existence.

We entirely reject the notion that we are either "subjects" of The Boyle Family or "citizens" of some arbitrary Nation State where we happened to erupt into this space-time continuum as we moved from Non-Physical to Physical when our human body was born. One of us was born at sea and is Stateless. That person may be a *real* person or they may be a host for our technology. "The various BBs are none of your business" but it amuses us that you have wasted so much more of your life failing to grasp this, like so many lurkers reading this at the NSA/GCHQ complexes. Now, some of you have work to do, birds to groom, keys to distribute, mops to rinse,phone calls to take, business deals to arrange. Enjoy your world and this online entertainment distraction. Do not make the mistake of thinking any humanoid 'mind babies' can access our post-human reality safely. The consequences to you are likely to be catastrophic. But that's none of our business.

"What "you" think of "me" is none of "our" business."

best wishes
Shazza

regards
BrummieBoy

thanks for playing!
Chris-Stein Jung [saviour, genius, psychologist)

Last edited:
I like Brummie, don't get me wrong. I think he's just scaring the legits. It's pretty obvious he's a massive closet moz fan.

This isn't Facefcuk. Your "Likes!" are relevant, but only to you. As for "scaring the legits", that seems to be something you manage both online and whilst they are observing Chris-Stein Jung live in concert supporting Morrissey. Oh, irony! "BrummieBoy" identifies as gender-queer or gender-neutral. The cis-biology of any members of the massive are irrelevant. Did you watch Eurovision? Etc. "We look to Stockholm for the language we use. Los Angeles is dead" We are now beginning our first aerobic session of the day, listening to The Knife (Shift) and planning further remixes as we mash-up human culture to the next level. It's comical that you think you can grasp any of this: "the more you stalk me, the more I ignore you" Etc

best wishes/regards/thanks for playing
Shazza/BB/CSJ

Last edited by a moderator:
In order for her age to be a lie, she must have publicized her age. Where has she stated her age? Please provide links.

In order for her age to be a lie, she must have publicized her age. Where has she stated her age? Please provide links.

There's this. I was always curious exactly how old she was. That detail was never explicitly stated. I took "When Last I Spoke to Carol" for the final word. She never really lied, she just allowed people to think she's younger than she is. Which is fine. Her business--NOT OURS.

I can't comment on her business practices or her source of income. Because I've never done business with her, and it's also NONE OF MY BUSINESS. Morrissey is a total asshole and everybody here loves him--or at least grants him a pass. Can't we all just be a little more generous?

In the Guardian article she said:

"I am passionately in love with Morrissey. I grew up listening to his music, so part of what I am is formed by him. The first time I heard the Smiths I was 14 and my boyfriend played me Hatful Of Hollow. I lived in the Midwest, I had no brothers or sisters, and the radio only played the mainstream. This was something different. I played that album over and over again."

The Smiths didn't exist when she was 14.

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2007/mar/10/weekend7.weekend8

Last edited:
A lie is still a lie even when it isn't in print, Kristeen Young has lied to everyone she has ever known in her life, she's a user and a scam artist.

"I am passionately in love with Morrissey. I grew up listening to his music, so part of what I am is formed by him. The first time I heard the Smiths I was 14 and my boyfriend played me Hatful Of Hollow. I lived in the Midwest, I had no brothers or sisters, and the radio only played the mainstream. This was something different. I played that album over and over again."

Well, there you go. Shall we put her to death, or banish her from the kingdom?

You can't do math? Hatfull came out in 1984, so if she were 14 in 1984 that would make her 44 now, 30 years on from 1984. So where has she said she's younger than 44?

You can't do math? Hatfull came out in 1984, so if she were 14 in 1984 that would make her 44 now, 30 years on from 1984. So where has she said she's younger than 44?

The point is, she couldn't have heard "Hatfull Of Hollow" when she was 14, the album didn't exist when she was 14, THE SMITHS didn't exist when she was 14. Everything Kristenn Young says, whether in print or not is a load of rubbish.

She was born in 1964. She was 20 when Hatfull came out.

You obviously haven't been following this thread.

Not really. That copyright page shows a person born in 1964 but nothing turns up in a search for Kristeen Young on that site. So I'm not sure what its supposed to prove other than a person with a similar name copyrighted some songs with no indication its the same person.

Not really. That copyright page shows a person born in 1964 but nothing turns up in a search for Kristeen Young on that site. So I'm not sure what its supposed to prove other than a person with a similar name copyrighted some songs with no indication its the same person.

Kristeen's early albums with the bands Nov.9 and Waterworks are credited to Kristine Young, that Lynette is her middle name is well known. One of the song collections from 1986 is copyrighted under the title "Test Tube Baby", go to the mp3 download page on Amazon for any of Kristeen's solo albums from "Meet Miss Young" to "V The Volcanic", scroll down and you will see the copyright attribution "Test Tube Baby", a title she uses for copyright purposes. None of those are song titles, but titles of collections that contain the songs she wanted protected under copyright.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwe...&CNT=25&HIST=1

Kristeen Young is 49, get used to it.

CG found entries in the US copyright database that list a Kristine Lynnette Young, born in 1964. There are links between those copyright titles (which are groups of material, not necessarily actual songs or albums) and Kristeen's known body of work.

A few free white pages-type directories show a Kristine L Young, aged 49, living at a certain address in New York with Tony Visconti.

It does appear that Kristeen may actually be 49. However, the high school yearbook photos CG posted from Michigan do not match Kristeen's appearance. In fact, KY once posted a photo of herself in her early teens on Facebook and that photo doesn't resemble the yearbook lady at all. And a woman in Michigan matching the woman in the yearbook can be found on Facebook.

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem to really matter that Kristeen has misrepresented her age, because who cares? It's not like any of you actually care about her or her work, so why bother trying to take her down? You surely have better things to do with your time. The whole thing smacks of Benghazi witchhunt. Really, kids. Grow up. "But she's a LIAR! Liar, liar! She can't be trusted!" The ONLY reason CG has pursued this witch hunt is because she's envious of KY's connection to Morrissey. I think she thinks she can get her kicked off the tour by exposing her lie.

There are probably enough falsehoods floating around in Camp Morrissey to shut the whole tour down if they got out. They aren't our business. This isn't world peace. ;)

Christine Lynette Young
Kristine Lynette Young
Kristeen Young

are all the same person.

CG found entries in the US copyright database that list a Kristine Lynnette Young, born in 1964. There are links between those copyright titles (which are groups of material, not necessarily actual songs or albums) and Kristeen's known body of work.

A few free white pages-type directories show a Kristine L Young, aged 49, living at a certain address in New York with Tony Visconti.

It does appear that Kristeen may actually be 49. However, the high school yearbook photos CG posted from Michigan do not match Kristeen's appearance. In fact, KY once posted a photo of herself in her early teens on Facebook and that photo doesn't resemble the yearbook lady at all. And a woman in Michigan matching the woman in the yearbook can be found on Facebook.

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem to really matter that Kristeen has misrepresented her age, because who cares? It's not like any of you actually care about her or her work, so why bother trying to take her down? You surely have better things to do with your time. The whole thing smacks of Benghazi witchhunt. Really, kids. Grow up. "But she's a LIAR! Liar, liar! She can't be trusted!" The ONLY reason CG has pursued this witch hunt is because she's envious of KY's connection to Morrissey. I think she thinks she can get her kicked off the tour by exposing her lie.

There are probably enough falsehoods floating around in Camp Morrissey to shut the whole tour down if they got out. They aren't our business. This isn't world peace. ;)

Haha, Benghazi is the perfect analogy! & thanks for the summary.

I'm not trying to get her kicked off the tour, I'm just establishing there's a reason I sensed something was off about her. Her entire platform is based on lies, I have a problem being supportive of that despite how hard she works. If she worked as hard at her craft as she did at covering shit up she might be making more progress. I want to give money to honest endeavors, not scams.

I couldn't find someone on facebook linking to a Kristine Young in Michigan other than a black lady. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if Kristeen lied about more than just her age. Also the part in bold is bullshit, there was a time I was quite supportive of her.

Last edited:
Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom