Desperately seeking.. Band of the Holy Joy?

R

Ruffian

Anyone possess the album 'Manic, Magic, Majestic'... ? On CD format..? (think it was a rough trade release, it's in the loft on vinyl).. would love a copy..

Ruffian

Re: Desperately seeking.. To bash your freakin head in ANUS!!!!!!

> Anyone possess the album 'Manic, Magic, Majestic'... ? On CD format..?
> (think it was a rough trade release, it's in the loft on vinyl).. would
> love a copy..

I could do you a copy of it on old fashion cassette if needed. I also have the ep of "Who Stole the Baby?". We've had this discussion before haven't we? You must be cock of the coop with England doing so well in the Rugby. Wait until the World Cup.

Re: Desperately seeking.. To bash your freakin head in ANUS!!!!!!

I would have an argument with you.. but you hide behind words here. Could do with a tear up at the moment though. shame you're so far. However far you are though, you're still desperately unfunny. You remind me of Mickey from the job centre in Paulines class.
Ruffian

> I could do you a copy of it on old fashion cassette if needed. I also have
> the ep of "Who Stole the Baby?". We've had this discussion
> before haven't we? You must be cock of the coop with England doing so well
> in the Rugby. Wait until the World Cup.

Hello mate.. Yeah.. I have the album on vinyl also.. but I don't have a medium to play it on. Hence my longing. A tape would be good and I think we've covered much ground on this subject but now I want to hear it again!

The rugby was great. I get more of a buzz out of that (even when we were losing) than the football. It's the ultimate in blood and guts confrontation... the hardest sport in the world? Arguably. the world cup will be great.. are you going to go?

Hope you're well.. the ubiquitous LoF
Ruffian

> Hello mate.. Yeah.. I have the album on vinyl also.. but I don't have a
> medium to play it on. Hence my longing. A tape would be good and I think
> we've covered much ground on this subject but now I want to hear it again!

> The rugby was great. I get more of a buzz out of that (even when we were
> losing) than the football. It's the ultimate in blood and guts
> confrontation... the hardest sport in the world? Arguably. the world cup
> will be great.. are you going to go?

> Hope you're well.. the ubiquitous LoF
> Ruffian

Ruffian,

A man of your calibre should be able to play vinyl. Get it sorted.
P.S Don;t like that Improper tosser get to you.
S.J x

> Ruffian,

> A man of your calibre should be able to play vinyl. Get it sorted.
> P.S Don;t like that Improper tosser get to you.
> S.J x

Thanks SJ. Very sweet of you. Talk of my calibre has got me in .22 quandry.. Yet let me say that I do have the technology.. cramped up on top of my 'system'! I can play 7 inches but my 12 inchers hang over the edge. There is no room for a large one. And yet they say size is not an issue.. it is for me.

Where you from SJ? what's your story?
Ruffian

PPS, Improper is not an issue in my world at all. people who know me know that is the case! I am a serene pool of amusing angst though sometimes. does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom