Holy shit!!!! Big Dude's on a f***in site

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the ayatollah
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the ayatollah

That Big mofo who met morrissey with abrahan(you know the f***in yackel who taped mozzers house then put it on the dvd)is on this site:www.deansplanet.com. I told you all about that site before,well,its now official:BIG dude's on the site. They have a picture of that large fellow standing next to a tiny morrissey at morrissey's crib. Does morrissey know about this??? Does anyone else here???? Now you do. I have no problem with BIG Dude,I just thought it was funny to see. Its on the encounters thing on the site. Morrissey looks f***in cool.

THAT'S hilarious, almost as if some random guy has just grabbed Morrissey and had his picture taken with him...

...I bet Morrissey was thinking "WTF?" LOL

Edith
www.workingclassproduction.co.uk

Re: taped mozzers house then put it on the dvd

WTF? Heh? What did I miss!?!?!?!?

Edith

Abrahan and BIG DUDE went to morrisseys house sometime this year,they met him(I think for like the 3rd time).They both caught hell for it,then some girl ran into the POPE of MOPE and asked him about the encounter and he confirmed.Said they were both nice and that he didnt mind. Then later,that f***in hing hang abrahan videotaped the front of morrisseys house and the footage"somehow without abe's knowledge-yeah right" ended up on the fan documentary part of the my life with morrissey dvd. Abe claims he did nothing wrong,but it still aint cool. Going to his house and by chance meeting him(as morrissey himself claimed it was...by chance that day)is one thing,but putting his house on a dvd which will be distributed worldwide is completely and utterly wrong!. Ive spoken to abe about this and he maintains he"didnt think it was wrong" Dunce!!!!! you knew it was wrong,you just didnt care.

Thats the story.

> Thats the story.

YIKES! SCARY - So did these DVDs go into circulation??

Edith

Uh......yes!!! pay attention to the post.....