Crap Bands

what about STEPS ?
they were a quality band who had more talent in their little tanned fingers than morrissey could ever dream of having, i loved their cover of tragedy, by another cool band ,the bee gees, so put away your gladioli, pat down your little quiffs, and stop singing stuff about being miserable and that your girl friends perry como and listen to some proper bands who have got something good to say
a good place to start is by going to a shop and purchasin something by the scisscor sisters, LETS ROCK

Anything that involves Louis Walsh or Simon Cowell.
Anything that involved Stock, Aiken and Waterman.
And just in case the following aren't covered:
Bros.
Boyzone - they deserve as many mentions as possible (a nation weeps in shame)
Duran Duran (dross)
Orson (barely even deserve the recognition of being on a list of any kind)
Westlife (see above)
Boyzone (see above)
Hanson
Kulashaker
Anything or anyone related to Pop Idol/X Factor/Your a star etc. etc.

Plus I never got the Rolling Stones. just a lot of Public schoolboys pretending to be hippies. I never liked Jagger, but that dancing in the streets thing really sealed the deal.
Oh yeah, did mention I Boyzone.
Ronan Keating.

Arctic monkeys (? Somebody explain)
Kaiser chiefs (that oh my god song makes me want to poke sticks in my ears till I go Deaf) :mad:
Muse :rolleyes:
Westshite :eek:
Robbie Williams :mad:
Any thing with the words "ho" and "bitch" in it

moztattoo said:
Kaiser chiefs (that oh my god song makes me want to poke sticks in my ears till I go Deaf) :mad:

They are shit, the singer went to Leeds Grammer School and he comes across as a twat!

There is a hell of lot of contenders for this category isnt there!
i would agree with most if not all that have been posted (apart from the ordinary boys) but the award for biggest waste of space, the most overrated earth shatteringly talentless and mind numbingly boring act of all time has to go to;

DEPECHE MODE!!!!!!

and they just keep on proving it.

SONS AND DAUGHTERS!:mad:
SONS AND DAUGHTERS!
SONS AND DAUGHTERS!

(Each line typed not copied to signify my hatred! LOL)

Denia said:
anywho... crap bands:

most 80's metal bands
every emo band
pearl jam
limp bizkit
hole
evanescence.. used to like them but i changed my mind.
Did you actually hear Live through This? Or you're just another one of those "Courtney Love is a HO" kind of person?

Any of this east coast west coast ganksta shite that MTV seemto promote day in day out give them all a gun and then there be no more big ups featuring any other soft shite (respect NOT!!!!!) to dis my life and bitch

Sister said:
Did you actually hear Live through This? Or you're just another one of those "Courtney Love is a HO" kind of person?

I agree, i think 'live through this' is a brilliant album.

As for bands i think are crap, it's more of a case of a select few that are NOT crap. All the 'trendy' whiney indie bands particularly do my head in (keane, snow patrol, starsailor, coldplay, etc. etc.) They should all sod off and die.

I will doubtless be slaughtered alive for saying this, and i know i can't technically define them as 'crap', but the Beatles bore me to death.

U2. Are the bane of my life.

Haha yeah. And Sons and Daughters ;)

Sister said:
i could care less about courtney love. i just don't like the band... and i think it's mostly because their music has been forced down my throat by my fanatic friends. i guess eventually i'll give them another chance, but at the time i wrote that, i was sick of hearing about them. although i do dislike Hole, i normally wouln't have included them in that list. get it?
nothing to do with courtney.

the cure : boring and repetitive
placebo : hate them bad, bad f***ing bad
westlife( bsb,five,nsyinc,good charlotte,simple plan...the list is large) : they can kiss my arse,if they are lucky

sorry but all hip hop and rap

Crap bands. Hmm, this is a tough one to narrow down as there are SO many to choose from. Without giving it too much thought, these come to mind:

Danielson
The Darkness
Camera Obscura
The Killers
WILCO
Johnny Marr & The Healers (someone had to say it!)

Back
Top Bottom