Conservative / Republican Moz Fans.

P

phrenzy

WHY?!?!

Shouldn't you be busy bashing gays, defending Bush, amending to the constitution to ban gay marriage, throwing marijuana users in jail for years, listening to Rush, blaming Clinton, killing 'rag heads' , calling anybody who disagrees with America "jealous", labeling liberals as "Communist Traitors" who "hate America" or listening to "proud to be an american" while jacking off to images of shock-and-awe?

Why the f*** do you listen to Moz when he HATES YOU!?!

Re: Liberal/ Democrat Moz Fans.

WHY?!?!

Shouldn't you be busy taking it in the ass, wearing stupid ass shirts with picture of Bush's face with text, "Not my President" (yea, real f***in smart dumb ass, following the typical liberal pattern of denying reality), amending to the constitution in order to completely deplete it of any protection of national security, smoking marajuanna while shooting up with your communist HIV infected boyfriend, listening to Al Franken, blaming Bush for things that happened on Clinton's watch (the attack on the Cole, the carry over of the overtaxed economy which lead to a recession), fighting for the rights of 'rag heads' while calling our solidiers 'baby killers' and 'murderers' , calling anybody who disagrees with you "facist", labeling conservatives as "Nazis" who "hate everyone but Americans" or listening to "I'm so sad to be an american" or "I hate America" music while jacking off to images of Saddam Huessien, complaining about human rights but supporting abortion of innocent babies, calling Israel a "terrorist country" while labling Palenstinian homicide bombers as "martyrs?"

Why the f*** do you listen to Moz when he HATES YOU!?!

Did you ever stop and think for a moment that Moz hates Democrats too? Why is Steven Speilburg's (a Jewish person by the way) favorite film maker a NAZI?

Because, numb nutts, we don't listen to Moz for his politics. I'm not VOTING for Moz. If I only listened to or watched things that consisted of material produced by people who ONLY agreed with me, I woudln't watch another hollywood movie.

By all means, if you agree with him, that must be great for you. But, if you ONLY pay attention to people who agree with you, then how do you justify your views? You are (and I'm assuming you are a liberal) just as close minded individual. In fact, you are even MORE close minded for suggesting that one should ought ONLY listen to those whom they agree with. Which, by all means is you perogative, but you will just continue to post stupid shit like, "Why do Republicans listen to Moz" and then procede to spew every stereotype you can come up with about Republicans. For the record genious, there are just because one is Republican, doesn't mean they are conservative and visa versa.

What the f*** is a Conservative Democrat to do? What the f*** is a liberal repulican to do? I guess those guys only get to listen to half the cd right? And, they better make sure that the tracks that they do decide to listen to contain the least amount of political content right?

Re: Liberal/ Democrat Moz Fans.

I guess the next time I buy a Moz/Smiths cd, the person at the register should check my voter registration card.

Or, the next time purchase a Rage Against the Machine CD I better ignore the awesome sound of the base, and instead take notes of Zack's political views and have a freakin discussion.

Yes. Dipshits

> Or, the next time purchase a Rage Against the Machine CD I better ignore
> the awesome sound of the base, and instead take notes of Zack's political
> views and have a freakin discussion.

That is EXACTLY what you are supposed to do, ass. WTF - if you're only interested in the sound of the "base" then go f***ing listen to Linkin' Park or some equally inane non-political shit. Why do you want to put money in the pockets of those so militantly opposed to what you hold sacred?

I wouldn't buy a f***ing "Lee Greenwood" CD.

The main problem is now you see all of these Reichpublicans coming out of the woodwork lamenting how Moz is daring to say "America is not the world" - How pathetically insecure can you get. If you aren't waving an American flag in a mob of Michael Savage fans chanting "U-S-A! U-S-A!" you should just shut up and not express anything because you are "helping the terrorists"

That IS your Mantra and if you declare yourself a Republican you subscribe to an inherently cold hearted and ANTI-MOZ platform. In my mind if you just listen to Moz "for the tunes" then you are not a moz fan. Go listen to Britney.

And, yes, if you spend even one minute of your day thinking that we need to "protect" marriage from Gays you are so f***ing ignorant I can't see how you would even relate to one lyric Moz sings.

BTW - Where in the f*** did I defend "Democrats" - Just because Republicans are blatantly evil doesn't mean the Democrats are all good guys!

fao walk & ilk

To listen to Morrissey songs just for the tunes is admirable.
To put money in Morrisseys bank by purchasing his output whilst being diametrically opposed to Morrisseys views is commendable.
To come on here & spout your inane political beliefs is truly laughable.
Keep it up

Viva the giggles

love

Grim O'Grady

Re: fao walk & ilk

> To come on here & spout your inane political beliefs is truly
> laughable.
> Keep it up

Wow, man. You're really sharp and clever! You showed me!

Jesus f***ing Christ. My posts is in response to the f***ing Reich-Wing wack-f***s that CONSTANTLY bitch whenever Moz points out something bad about the U.S.

Isn't it the right wing that is so fond of the saying "Love It Or Leave It"?

Re: fao walk & ilk

Yeah my post was is in response to the right wing nutters too that's why it is subjected... fao walk & ilk

love

Grim

> Wow, man. You're really sharp and clever! You showed me!

> Jesus f***ing Christ. My posts is in response to the f***ing Reich-Wing
> wack-f***s that CONSTANTLY bitch whenever Moz points out something bad
> about the U.S.

> Isn't it the right wing that is so fond of the saying "Love It Or
> Leave It"?

Back
Top Bottom