CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

8647922331_51fa60eb24_h.jpg

Who would ever need so many lemons?

The person who has them in their apartment in a bowl ready to be used?

I use a lemon maybe once every two weeks, unless I am making something that specifically calls for lemons like lemonade or salsa. It just irks me thinking of all those lemons going to waste. I hope you're not being wasteful.

I got a great price on them. Three pounds for a dollar. I used them on salads, fish, in tomato juice--Bloody Mary's. If I had not been able to find use for them, I would have squeezed them then frozen the juice. :)

Last edited:
Yes, indeed. Did I say it wasn't? Where have you been hiding, btw?

I see now. They looked at your flickr or something?

I'm in Vegas. I want to go home. I'm confused and my mom is freaking me out and I'm not sure how to deal with her. Nobody should be subjected to zombie meds if they're just being great. It's a long story.

I see now. They looked at your flickr or something?

I'm in Vegas. I want to go home. I'm confused and my mom is freaking me out and I'm not sure how to deal with her. Nobody should be subjected to zombie meds if they're just being great. It's a long story.

I think it is the first post in this thread. Let me check>>>. Yep. And their first post on Solo.

My son is in Vegas. Wow. You guys might have run into one another. You never know. Not sure where he is staying. Probably somewhere cheap. Sorry about your mom.:(

I think it is the first post in this thread. Let me check>>>. Yep. And their first post on Solo.

My son is in Vegas. Wow. You guys might have run into one another. You never know. Not sure where he is staying. Probably somewhere cheap. Sorry about your mom.:(

I'm in Psych Ward 228 at The Tropicana Mental Hospital getting a glimpse of my future since this shit is genetic.

Hang in there. Maybe go find some respite in the pool.

I thought of that but the "relaxing" pool in the pics on the website is thumping rave music and it looks like 1000 douches and babes have leaked venereal disease at some point in the pool and lounges. AND it's a hot topic for my mom who has been leaving the pool key to her mobile home park pool and a pair of sweats folded neatly on the back porch for someone to "pick up" the last few weeks according to my sister. Now that we're here she gets all agitated and excited about the pool being "special" in her brain, it's easier not to enable her mind babies since I'm tired and don't want to hurt her feelings. I'm venting here. Sorry.

I thought of that but the "relaxing" pool in the pics on the website is thumping rave music and it looks like 1000 douches and babes have leaked venereal disease at some point in the pool and lounges. AND it's a hot topic for my mom who has been leaving the pool key to her mobile home park pool and a pair of sweats folded neatly on the back porch for someone to "pick up" the last few weeks according to my sister. Now that we're here she gets all agitated and excited about the pool being "special" in her brain, it's easier not to enable her mind babies since I'm tired and don't want to hurt her feelings. I'm venting here. Sorry.

good luck with your mom, cg. sorry things have gone lopsided. :(

good luck with your mom, cg. sorry things have gone lopsided. :(

I think it's sinking in it ain't gonna happen, whatever it is. She's starting to address real things like my impending spine surgery and getting ready to go home tomorrow.

Vegas does strange things to alien laydeeeeeez. How awesome are her $1 falsies she made look Sephora-quality for LV? Once a Bunny, always a Bunny. :sweet: She has her blue diamonds in, in her mind since the 60s she's been "the blue diamond," that's like her secret super hero identity for some reason she doesn't like to discuss. Insanity can be rather cool.

10492467_10203655251209449_422726423555406014_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's sinking in it ain't gonna happen, whatever it is. She's starting to address real things like my impending spine surgery and getting ready to go home tomorrow.

Vegas does strange things to alien laydeeeeeez. How awesome are her $1 falsies she made look Sephora-quality for LV? Once a Bunny, always a Bunny. :sweet: She has her blue diamonds in, in her mind since the 60s she's been "the blue diamond," that's like her secret super hero identity for some reason she doesn't like to discuss. Insanity can be rather cool.

10492467_10203655251209449_422726423555406014_n.jpg

Please just love her and appreciate her for her. I know you do. I do, but sometimes I think we lose sight of what people mean in our lives. And before we know it they are gone forever. Getting worked over genetically or otherwise is a toll that we burden through life, but surely we carry on, albeit grudgingly, most days, ever in hope of what? I am not sure I know anymore. Yet here we are, punches present, blue with bruises, in the queue. One day a better world.... xx

Please just love her and appreciate her for her. I know you do. I do, but sometimes I think we lose sight of what people mean in our lives. And before we know it they are gone forever. Getting worked over genetically or otherwise is a toll that we burden through life, but surely we carry on, albeit grudgingly, most days, ever in hope of what? I am not sure I know anymore. Yet here we are, punches present, blue with bruises, in the queue. One day a better world.... xx

I always love her. I just worry it's my place to medicate her when I know from experience medication doesn't work and dulls the spark of life. She's doing better as we drive away from Vegas. Thanks for all your kind words anon and RB.

To be even more resourceful, put the rinds in your garbage disposal. Switch on. Cleans the blades. And/or run them over your stainless steel sink to freshen and polish the metal. Nothing goes to waste.:)

Actually lemons don't technically clean the blades. After about 18 hours the lemon juice becomes as putrid as the stank it covered up when you threw them in for the quick fix. The best thing to clean AND sharpen insinkerator blades is a tray of ice cubes one a month.

10428681_10203672433959007_3392434552133803007_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom