CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

DSCF3640.jpg

8685608401_6052856f32_c.jpg

P4280885.jpg

Sunday morning, downtown Boise

- - - Updated - - -

My foodie books. One is missing--out on loan--Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential.

8685231816_02a30cd0af_c.jpg

Awesome foodie books! The only one missing is-Regis & Super Annoying.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Have you had a chance to watch Bourdain's new show on CNN yet? Episode #3 is tonight and Anthony is in Colombia! Looks awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Song title.

Lol, yeah it would be a great song title. Sounds like a Camper Van Beethoven song title.

- - - Updated - - -

See the sea wants to...

I could look at that picture all day long. A terrific picture.

8688403475_0b349550eb_c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I missed your post last night. I can meet you there this afternoon. First beer is on me.

Every time I see WalMart's new logo I marvel at how they didn't see that it's essentially an anus before signing off on it. :p

Sunday Adventure: Does the Lady Have a Death Wish?

Driving home from Walmart (see previous pic of that famous INSTITUTION of PROSTITUTION) and I spy a graffiti-littered truck in front of me. Wowsa, f*** OBAMA is spelled-out, clear as an Arizona day. That's pretty unusual, even in these parts. Truck pulls into a biker bar (I kid you not). I wait. A few minutes later, I pull around near the truck. Then exit my vehicle, cell phone in hand. I can see in my peripheral vision that the truck's owner is seated on an outdoor patio with two other folks--probably having a cold one.

Quickly, I turn and snap two photos of the back of the truck. I then proceed to get back into my car and make a quick exit.

8689008985_8d3462bb78_b.jpg

Then I started to laugh... nervously I might add... as I realized he probably couldn't miss the bumper sticker pasted on the back of my car as I drove away. :D

8690128056_60c181019c_c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I see WalMart's new logo I marvel at how they didn't see that it's essentially an anus before signing off on it. :p

Some cheap and nasty stuff does exit that place. :D

View attachment 15450

Sunday morning, downtown Boise

- - - Updated - - -

What a charming looking city. Is that a newspaper rack? A phone booth?

Awesome foodie books! The only one missing is-View attachment 15451

- - - Updated - - -

Have you had a chance to watch Bourdain's new show on CNN yet? Episode #3 is tonight and Anthony is in Colombia! Looks awesome!

Yes, I have seen the first two and plan to watch tonight. I have feeling that this new show will cross into previously unexplored territories... mainly more political, ethnic, and controversial issues. Let's hope. :)

8689293147_bca434b170_z.jpg

When people move they usually throw all their gross shit away which usually ends up being a lot of shit. Someone threw a section of their sectional away. The hobos like to glean through the dumpsters looking for recyclables and this couch was in the way apparently. This morning I found this couch balanced on two point on the top of the dumpster. It's like hobo jenga...impressive. :D And it nearly killed me when I had to drag it off the dumpster. :p

Who on earth is this?! I like your words though :)

Forgive me, sea girl, but I may just be your number 1 fan, well, make that number 2, right behind that beauty of a dog (who is probably aptly named Lily, Daisy, or Rose, or perhaps Katy, or something entirely different. I may have to review that signs page...) who owns you. Yes, I will settle for number 2, sounds about right, wouldn't you know. I enjoy reading your entries. Your quill has plucked a string where relationship issues are concerned. Your pictures make me giddy. And you would have been a fine flapper. I would have brought moonshine. We may have scared the dwindling number of horses in the streets, but probably no more than those dreadful motor-cars that were just a trendy fad, come and gone.... If you must know, I am a repulsive, horse-faced being, and words are all I have. xx

Back
Top Bottom