can anyone ever stop the ebay ticket touts?

Very hard to do...

But on the other hand... if people are willing to pay then it continues.

What do you do, if you can't buy the tickets from the legit sources for whatever reason, then you have little choice?

I very much doubt if Mozza (or any other artist for that matter) really cares, it doesn't affect them at all. The venue aren't bothered because they have already sold the tickets so have made their money.

Personally I think the practise should be stopped but how if no one cares apart from the fans who wants the tickets.

If you feel you desperately have to attend you do, and pay the price. It depends too, if it's in your town. If you live there you can go to the venue and try to find scalpers (touts) that can't get rid of their tickets. Sometimes these schemes to buy all the tickets fail and they have to dump them.

Or you can try to work to get your legislators involved, but really I don't think that's the answer. It's good old supply and demand.

Sometimes you need to get rid of a spare or two and as we live in this capitalist hell we are tempted to cash in.
I've bought and sold on ebay but I've also given tickets free or face value when I could afford to and there was someone in need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom