Calling all fans

Hello all good Morrissey fans! This is one fan calling out to another hoping you'll be able to help. I'm writing a book about FANS and I need your help! I'm collecting stories from fans about their experiences; who they're a fan of and why, what that person means to them, experiences of meeting their idol, any groupie/stalker/obsessive fan stories, basically anything and everything! Any story will be held in the strictest of confidence, so don't worry! :)
I'm also asking famous people who they are fans of and their experiences of meeting them AND their experiences of their own fans, have they had good and bad ones?
If you are interested in submitting your story or want to ask questions, please contact me: [email protected]

MANY, MANY THANKS!!! Can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
I'd suggest you to use search function.
You'll find many threads regarding people who met Morrissey, gossips and celeb fans.

Good luck.

I'd suggest you to use search function.
You'll find many threads regarding people who met Morrissey, gossips and celeb fans.

Good luck.

With respect Kewpie, that is not helpful at all. This user is asking for fan experiences form users who'd like to talk - the archives are not going to help.

Anyway, count me in.

Peter

:lbf:

Good for you!:thumb:

...And I'm sure 71 is delighted to have such a zealous fan.

:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom