Book of Condolence Thread

Greg Lake of Emerson Lake and Palmer died. He played keyboards on the first Smiths album and Moz described his playing as "Reg Dixon on acid".

No, I'm quite positive it was Greg Lake who died. Paul Carrack is still with us.

Yes, but are you quite sure it was Greg Lake on the first Smiths album playing the piano?
That was completely new to me and I thought it was indeed Paul Carrack as unckleskinny hinted?

Famed astronaut John Glenn, the first man to walk on the moon, has died. Mr. Glenn would later go on to become a United States Senator and become known as "the Astro-politician". He was truly out of this world!

Famed astronaut John Glenn, the first man to walk on the moon, has died. Mr. Glenn would later go on to become a United States Senator and become known as "the Astro-politician". He was truly out of this world!

I may be wrong but the first man on the moon was Kevin Armstrong.
John Glenn was the second man in a sattelite circling around the Earth.
But good to remind him cause he really was a great and very respected man.

I may be wrong but the first man on the moon was Kevin Armstrong.
John Glenn was the second man in a sattelite circling around the Earth.
But good to remind him cause he really was a great and very respected man.

Sorry I do not work for NASA. I have no desire to debate astronautical jargon with you.

Zsa Zsa Gabor has died. She will be best remembered for doing what everyone dreams of doing, she slapped a police officer.

Carrie Fisher dies aged 60 in hospital.
RIP.
Very formative in my early years and it was wonderful to see her role reprised in later life.
Regards,
FWD.

Carrie Fisher dies aged 60 in hospital.
RIP.
Very formative in my early years and it was wonderful to see her role reprised in later life.
Regards,
FWD.

Who will inherit her coke nail?

Swedish one was far better than her and all swedes are better everywhere no matter what they do as you Celtic fans are fully aware of.

Swedish one was far better than her and all swedes are better everywhere no matter what they do as you Celtic fans are fully aware of.

What's really funny is you can set your watch by a Nazi. But not any Nazi. A drunk Nazi. Who thinks that everything he thinks, that passes through his synapses, should be posted here. A drunk Nazi. What a mess.

What's really funny is you can set your watch by a Nazi. But not any Nazi. A drunk Nazi. Who thinks that everything he thinks, that passes through his synapses, should be posted here. A drunk Nazi. What a mess.

I just waited for a reply from Mr. Scrooge and I have not had any alcohol since 2011 and I recommend everyone to try it cause it does wonders for your health as we do not really need alcohol and cigarettes or drugs.
Happy New Year you phantom of laughter.

The myth of the death drugging nazi is funny and a constant topic of humour here.

And your twisted mental agenda detracts from my comment how?
This is a 'book of condolence' - your failure to appreciate it as such says far more about your troll-self than Carrie Fisher. Get well soon or at least come to understand how to conduct yourself in a social setting without giving people cause for concern.
No regards at all,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom