BG & Breasty & jp

C

Colleen

Here to set the record straight. Breasty is a LOT like BG in her habits and oh too cool for school NYC style. Unfortunately, jp has become a snob as well. Oh and those two are involved. Belligerent Fool, troll someone else. I have been through enough - if you can somehow understand that. Good, I hear Karen hates you too. I told her it would only be a matter of time before you screwed her over and I was right. Your mother should have aborted you. I don't CARE what you think I am. I have my friends here, and they hate you all as well. So f*** you all. Take over David's site, who cares anymore. David obviously doesn't.

Why, Colleen, are you insulting Breasty on the general discussion board, when she has never said one word to you here? Did you have a disagreement with her in the chatroom and, being unable to get the better of her there, you decided to try to embarrass her here? Whatever you’re talking about is simply of no interest to anyone. The name “Breasty” is never even used on the board, and the few posts she’s made here have been polite messages to her friends. But perhaps there’s an explanation: I’ve twice watched you beg her for her phone number in the chatroom--and I noticed she didn't reply. A little bitter, perhaps?

You say that Breasty and jp are “involved”? In what? What are you talking about, you poor, crazy woman?

As for your pretence of being Karen’s friend—-I believe your last remarks on Karen, in the chatroom, were that she has sex with the felons she works with (and shows you their mugshots); that she asked you to obtain drugs for her from your pharmacist; that she is using her English boyfriend to be near her Spanish lover; and that, in general, “the jury’s still out on Karen,” that you don’t need such a horrible person in your life.

You change your story, on everyone, every week. Wasn’t one of your last posts on this board a smug, boastful mention that you’re never trolled by BG? And could it be that you’re more than a little unhinged lately because your imagined engagement, to an Englishman you’ve never met, evaporated last week--when he saw your photograph?

That’s how you told the story, anyway. I know I can’t take your word for it. You have no credibility. While you’re busy making announcements on the board, maybe you’d like to mention that your post a few months ago, about your father’s death, was a lie? You’ve since admitted it, first saying that it was a joke, then trying to gain sympathy by saying you’d meant he was “dead to you."

Then there was your helpful post warning everyone about “Jehne the troll.” After it had gotten about 60 heated replies, you quietly admitted you hadn’t known what the hell you were talking about.

Think before you post, Colleen. Really.

> Why, Colleen, are you insulting Breasty on the general discussion board,
> when she has never said one word to you here? Did you have a disagreement
> with her in the chatroom and, being unable to get the better of her there,
> you decided to try to embarrass her here? Whatever you’re talking about is
> simply of no interest to anyone. The name “Breasty” is never even used on
> the board, and the few posts she’s made here have been polite messages to
> her friends. But perhaps there’s an explanation: I’ve twice watched you
> beg her for her phone number in the chatroom--and I noticed she didn't
> reply. A little bitter, perhaps?

> You say that Breasty and jp are “involved”? In what? What are you talking
> about, you poor, crazy woman?

> As for your pretence of being Karen’s friend—-I believe your last remarks
> on Karen, in the chatroom, were that she has sex with the felons she works
> with (and shows you their mugshots); that she asked you to obtain drugs
> for her from your pharmacist; that she is using her English boyfriend to
> be near her Spanish lover; and that, in general, “the jury’s still out on
> Karen,” that you don’t need such a horrible person in your life.

> You change your story, on everyone, every week. Wasn’t one of your last
> posts on this board a smug, boastful mention that you’re never trolled by
> BG? And could it be that you’re more than a little unhinged lately because
> your imagined engagement, to an Englishman you’ve never met, evaporated
> last week--when he saw your photograph?

> That’s how you told the story, anyway. I know I can’t take your word for
> it. You have no credibility. While you’re busy making announcements on the
> board, maybe you’d like to mention that your post a few months ago, about
> your father’s death, was a lie? You’ve since admitted it, first saying
> that it was a joke, then trying to gain sympathy by saying you’d meant he
> was “dead to you."

> Then there was your helpful post warning everyone about “Jehne the troll.”
> After it had gotten about 60 heated replies, you quietly admitted you
> hadn’t known what the hell you were talking about.

> Think before you post, Colleen. Really.
Here is my reply. No, I shouldn't have insulted Breasty here. Many of us are just getting sick of her *Queen Breasty* routine. It's old. When you ask her a question, and she deflects it by not answering it ( as she does regularly with Lon and myself ) you feel as if you are bowing and scraping before the mighty, enigmatic Breasty. Tiring not to have a regular chat with her.

I've never asked her for her phone number; I simply asked if I could call her sometime. She is very intelligent and interesting. If she chooses not to speak to me, that's just fine.

I never said Karen was being with her English friend to be with a *Spanish lover* That's pretty out there. She's never spoken to me of someone in Spain, much less a lover.I know she loves her English friend very very much not that it's any of your business. I am not on trial here. This place used to be a refreshing fun place to go to. Now it's a warzone. A game of Dungeons & Dragons. I have never to my knowledge, said that BG never trolled me any longer. He detests me as I do him, and soon he will get his. It's common knowledge that jp and Breasty have something going on. I've had many people confirm this for me. No, I'm not bitter at all. The woman just thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Now, my engagement.Why not just ask Uncleskinny for the details? It certainly was not imaginary to me or to Peter (uncleskinny). I am already over Jonathan. If he didn't like the way I looked, oh well. And I have to thank whoever wrote and sent that email. I saved $700.00 on something that was truly real to both of us. If he didn't care for my appearance, oh well. He's just one out of billions of people out there. I was just pleasantly surprised that we had so much in common. Ask Skinny.

I am not going to say a THING about my father. That is NONE of your business, as all of this is none of your business. I can go on about what a sociopath Belligerent Ghoul is, and none of you care about the horrible things HE says to people, jesus f***ing christ, I'd be drawn and quartered if I repeated some of the obscene things he said to Laura.
I was wrong about bee charmer, she is a very nice woman. But BG has every intention of getting all of the people out of here. He even boasted, " This site will soon be mine" Check it out. Now, I have said enough to you.

> Here to set the record straight. Breasty is a LOT like BG in her habits
> and oh too cool for school NYC style. Unfortunately, jp has become a snob
> as well. Oh and those two are involved. Belligerent Fool, troll someone
> else. I have been through enough - if you can somehow understand that.
> Good, I hear Karen hates you too. I told her it would only be a matter of
> time before you screwed her over and I was right. Your mother should have
> aborted you. I don't CARE what you think I am. I have my friends here, and
> they hate you all as well. So f*** you all. Take over David's site, who
> cares anymore. David obviously doesn't.

The problem w/BG has always been...... he's like that pimple you try to get rid of. You push and push and squeeze and the only thing that comes out is a whole lotta puss. You never actually get rid of it completely, it just grows i a different spot.

He thinks he's "slick" when he's in chat under one of his many "aliases". One minute he's off on some diatribe about his sex life w/Grim and the next minute, he tries to get froggy with the PIMP and actually thinks he can go toe to toe with me?? Then, I usually have to set him straight and shoot down his dreams, and he goes away for awhile.

BG can f*** off.

Ill say it: beasty can go f*** her/him self. Tell them the mutha f***in PIMPity PIMP of the nation said that.

> The problem w/BG has always been...... he's like that pimple you try to
> get rid of. You push and push and squeeze and the only thing that comes
> out is a whole lotta puss. You never actually get rid of it completely, it
> just grows i a different spot.

> He thinks he's "slick" when he's in chat under one of his many
> "aliases". One minute he's off on some diatribe about his sex
> life w/Grim and the next minute, he tries to get froggy with the PIMP and
> actually thinks he can go toe to toe with me?? Then, I usually have to set
> him straight and shoot down his dreams, and he goes away for awhile.

> BG can f*** off.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. It's ok for him to call someone every name in the book, but as soon as someone makes fun of his f***ing "heritage" or his being a useless, urine colored,bearded, sheet wearing,Jihad supporting f***bag, terroristic,7-11 owner? he gets all upset. It dont work that way shitstick. If you can't take it, then you shouldnt dish it out, Capiche? The last thing you want to do is piss the PIMP off.

> Ill say it: beasty can go f*** her/him self. Tell them the mutha f***in
> PIMPity PIMP of the nation said that.
You rule, Pimp thanks

> The problem w/BG has always been...... he's like that pimple you try to
> get rid of. You push and push and squeeze and the only thing that comes
> out is a whole lotta puss. You never actually get rid of it completely, it
> just grows i a different spot.

> He thinks he's "slick" when he's in chat under one of his many
> "aliases". One minute he's off on some diatribe about his sex
> life w/Grim and the next minute, he tries to get froggy with the PIMP and
> actually thinks he can go toe to toe with me?? Then, I usually have to set
> him straight and shoot down his dreams, and he goes away for awhile.

> BG can f*** off.
Exactly, like that stubborn zit that just won't pop. In reality, he's pretty much talking to himself with created people, on different PC's. He's a f***ing schizo. Pimp darlin' you could just blow on him and he'd crumple in a pile of shit. We have plans for him, don't you worry.

> Oh yeah, forgot to mention. It's ok for him to call someone every name in
> the book, but as soon as someone makes fun of his f***ing
> "heritage" or his being a useless, urine colored,bearded, sheet
> wearing,Jihad supporting f***bag, terroristic,7-11 owner? he gets all
> upset. It dont work that way shitstick. If you can't take it, then you
> shouldnt dish it out, Capiche? The last thing you want to do is piss the
> PIMP off.
My first hearty laugh of the night! SO TRUE, his daddy probably owns a 7-11 franchise.

Breaking News: Kansas City's Buddy Bell just hanged himself in the locker room

How can you guys be talking about this when the Cleveland Indians just had the most remarkable comeback victory of the season! 11 runs in the 9th!

> You rule, Pimp thanks

I had no idea Breasty was considered controversial. I'll stay out of that. Don't know what it's based on.

But I'm pretty sick of you getting trolled so hard in that chat. Please don't let them get to you. I know you're cool. You know you're cool. Everyone who matters knows it. Keep your chin up.

Colleen,

I'm not going to bother to touch on the finer points of your lunacy, but there are a few things I do feel compelled to say here.

First, Breasty may be deserving of many superlatives, but she really doesn't deserve to be called Ghoul. If you can't tell the difference between BG and Breasty, you really need to start paying more attention.

Next, jp and Breasty are not "involved", at least not in the way you imagine. When one starts to equate "common knowledge" in chat with the truth, it's a pretty good sign that that person really needs to invest in building a life outside of the chatroom.

Finally, you are clearly very, very unstable.

Signed,

Whirly D

> Here is my reply. No, I shouldn't have insulted Breasty here. Many of us
> are just getting sick of her *Queen Breasty* routine. It's old. When you
> ask her a question, and she deflects it by not answering it ( as she does
> regularly with Lon and myself ) you feel as if you are bowing and scraping
> before the mighty, enigmatic Breasty. Tiring not to have a regular chat
> with her.

> I've never asked her for her phone number; I simply asked if I could call
> her sometime. She is very intelligent and interesting. If she chooses not
> to speak to me, that's just fine.

> I never said Karen was being with her English friend to be with a *Spanish
> lover* That's pretty out there. She's never spoken to me of someone in
> Spain, much less a lover.I know she loves her English friend very very
> much not that it's any of your business. I am not on trial here. This
> place used to be a refreshing fun place to go to. Now it's a warzone. A
> game of Dungeons & Dragons. I have never to my knowledge, said that BG
> never trolled me any longer. He detests me as I do him, and soon he will
> get his. It's common knowledge that jp and Breasty have something going
> on. I've had many people confirm this for me. No, I'm not bitter at all.
> The woman just thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Now, my
> engagement.Why not just ask Uncleskinny for the details? It certainly was
> not imaginary to me or to Peter (uncleskinny). I am already over Jonathan.
> If he didn't like the way I looked, oh well. And I have to thank whoever
> wrote and sent that email. I saved $700.00 on something that was truly
> real to both of us. If he didn't care for my appearance, oh well. He's
> just one out of billions of people out there. I was just pleasantly
> surprised that we had so much in common. Ask Skinny.

> I am not going to say a THING about my father. That is NONE of your
> business, as all of this is none of your business. I can go on about what
> a sociopath Belligerent Ghoul is, and none of you care about the horrible
> things HE says to people, jesus f***ing christ, I'd be drawn and quartered
> if I repeated some of the obscene things he said to Laura.
> I was wrong about bee charmer, she is a very nice woman. But BG has every
> intention of getting all of the people out of here. He even boasted,
> " This site will soon be mine" Check it out. Now, I have said
> enough to you.

Thank you Whirly for your lucidity.

Also, just to clarify, I have no ill will towards Colleen. I simply declined to enter into a dialogue with her about certain wild allegations with which she confronted me after I had not been on the site for about a week. It's unfortunate that my continued disinterest in entertaining inane dramatics on this website have been perceived as snobbery.

> I'm not going to bother to touch on the finer points of your lunacy, but
> there are a few things I do feel compelled to say here.

> First, Breasty may be deserving of many superlatives, but she really
> doesn't deserve to be called Ghoul. If you can't tell the difference
> between BG and Breasty, you really need to start paying more attention.

> Next, jp and Breasty are not "involved", at least not in the way
> you imagine. When one starts to equate "common knowledge" in
> chat with the truth, it's a pretty good sign that that person really needs
> to invest in building a life outside of the chatroom.

> Finally, you are clearly very, very unstable.

> Signed,

> Whirly D

Re: Breaking News:there was also an attempted suicide behind home plate at Yankee stadium

> How can you guys be talking about this when the Cleveland Indians just had
> the most remarkable comeback victory of the season! 11 runs in the 9th!
Theo, I have no idea, Yanks in second place in the AL East and tied for 2nd in the wild card race. Everyone needs to get out of the chatroom and over to the Bronx and cheer on our Yanks!
and maybe all these suicide attempts will be saved until October

If we have an "in" at the 7-11 where can I lodge a complaint about the slurpee machines?

> My first hearty laugh of the night! SO TRUE, his daddy probably owns a
> 7-11 franchise.
The good flavors like Mango Orange and fango Grape are liquified and have the little white sign stuck to them, but the coconut and sour watermelon are always working.

> I had no idea Breasty was considered controversial. I'll stay out of that.
> Don't know what it's based on.

> But I'm pretty sick of you getting trolled so hard in that chat. Please
> don't let them get to you. I know you're cool. You know you're cool.
> Everyone who matters knows it. Keep your chin up.
Loafing Oaf, I didn't even know that you knew who I was! Thanks much for the kind message- at least someone else in here can see what's going on. Thanks very much

Re: Breaking News: Kansas City's Buddy Bell just hanged himself in the locker room

> How can you guys be talking about this when the Cleveland Indians just had
> the most remarkable comeback victory of the season! 11 runs in the 9th!
Yeah, put your priorities where they belong! Out of my life!

“Here is my reply. No, I shouldn't have insulted Breasty here. Many of us are just getting sick of…”

But you’re going to continue insulting her, eh?

“She is very intelligent and interesting. If she chooses not to speak to me, that's just fine.”

Yes, Colleen. Clearly, you’re just fine with it.

“I have never to my knowledge, said that BG never trolled me any longer. He detests me as I do him, and soon he will get his.”

Expand your knowledge then, Colleen, by reading these two posts of yours, from June. In them you wrote: “I've had no problems with BG at all”; and, “Theo, all I can say is that I've not had a problem with him [Belligerent Ghoul]. Years ago, we did, and then we called a truce. Everything has been nice and peaceful ever since.”

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=269602
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=269634

Also glance over these two posts of yours from May, in which you replied to someone (who was as confused as yourself) who accused you of being Ghoul: “I would NEVER troll and have NEVER trolled anyone here. I respect BG too much, and respect does not mean FEAR. I couldn't imitate his writing style if I tried. Nor would I wish to. What would I get out of it? Nothing. You're ill. Seek help.” From the same thread: “I do NOT kiss BG's ass. We have an understanding, something someone of your prole caliber would know nothing about… And it also looks as if you're jealous that I am friends with BG. And you are not friends with him.”

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=267457
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=267494

It’s obvious that you had and that you have no problem at all with Ghoul trolling. Your problem seems to be that your “understanding” with Ghoul has somehow evaporated, and that he may now be trolling poor, innocent you.

(By the way: “Prole,” Colleen? And your problem with Breast was that—-she’s a snob?)

“I am not going to say a THING about my father. That is NONE of your business, as all of this is none of your business.”

I agree. So please stop telling us about it, ok? Stop telling us that your father died, and then telling us that he didn’t. Stop telling us that Jehne is a troll (“IMPORTANT TROLL INFORMATION: DO NOT TRUST JEHNE! READ ON!”), and then telling us that she isn’t. Stop telling us that Breast is vile, and then telling us she’s great. Again: you have no credibility, Colleen.

“SO TRUE, his daddy probably owns a 7-11 franchise.”

“We have plans for him, don't you worry.”

"...and soon he will get his."

Above all, Colleen, please stop pretending that you hold the moral high ground on the issue of online civility. In addition to everything already mentioned: all of us in the chatroom have read about your “plans” for the “sand n*****” Ghoul. You’ve made explicit death threats, boasting to people that you and Lon are researching to learn Ghoul’s full name and address, and that Lon has just the firepower you’ll need. You oscillate between whining about trolling and threats, and engaging in just such behavior yourself. It seems that you and Ghoul have a bit in common.

Can’t you tell when you’ve made a Love Connection, Colleen?

> Colleen,

> I'm not going to bother to touch on the finer points of your lunacy, but
> there are a few things I do feel compelled to say here.

> First, Breasty may be deserving of many superlatives, but she really
> doesn't deserve to be called Ghoul. If you can't tell the difference
> between BG and Breasty, you really need to start paying more attention.

> Next, jp and Breasty are not "involved", at least not in the way
> you imagine. When one starts to equate "common knowledge" in
> chat with the truth, it's a pretty good sign that that person really needs
> to invest in building a life outside of the chatroom.

> Finally, you are clearly very, very unstable.

> Signed,

> Whirly D
Whirly, I may seem unstable to many of you but I am NOT. Ever heard of clinical depression? Well, that is what I have. I take Effexor XR for it too. I'm sick of splitting hairs about jp and Breasty, either they are involved or they are not. Simple as that. Don't insult me by calling me a lunatic. You are a bit strange yourself. I do have a busy life outside of this snake pit. And I'm not on here 24/7 like your pal BG. ( says he's going to school, how cute. How can any of you believe any of the utter insanity that comes from his mouth? I don't see Belligerent Tool getting trolled. He thinks you're all afraid of him. Don't be. He's a nothing.

> Thank you Whirly for your lucidity.

> Also, just to clarify, I have no ill will towards Colleen. I simply
> declined to enter into a dialogue with her about certain wild allegations
> with which she confronted me after I had not been on the site for about a
> week. It's unfortunate that my continued disinterest in entertaining inane
> dramatics on this website have been perceived as snobbery.
"Lucidity"- oh, jp. Why did I even bother to write that bookstore knowledge for you? You've said it all now. You need not bother to come back.