Best Morrissey Song Ever, round 10

Best Morrissey b-side 1988-1990

• Total voters
It amazes me Sister I'm a poet gets so many votes... Yes its a good song, but I thought there were really better ones! (like hairdresser on fire)

emmm... i wonder why sister im a poet was never put on 'bona drag' instead of something like lucky lisp, would have made an amazing album even better

Hard choice. Mine was between he knows i"d love to see him and Will never marry. (Among other brilliant songs)

I voted for Girl Least Likely To...I had never listened to this closely enough, but I had it on when I was in the car the other day...it was hot, I turned it up loud (much to my Mum's disgust), and it just clicked. I thought that some of it seemed quite relevant to me.

Do you know who it's actually about? Some of it seems to fit Morrissey. Or is it not about anyone in particular?

My close second was Sister I'm a Poet. But I think it was a very difficult poll.

I'm suprised by how many people like Will Never Marry. Its one of my favorites! It made me cry like a baby the first time I heard it.

I should not vote!, this is psychological torture!

hard as hell, went for Hairdressssser on fira

I voted for Girl Least Likely To...I had never listened to this closely enough, but I had it on when I was in the car the other day...it was hot, I turned it up loud (much to my Mum's disgust), and it just clicked. I thought that some of it seemed quite relevant to me.

Do you know who it's actually about? Some of it seems to fit Morrissey. Or is it not about anyone in particular?
I don't know who it is about, but he said in a radio interview (I can't remember which one) that it was about a particular person and that she was very upset with it, and they had a massive fight about it.

Back
Top Bottom