Anyone record the Ann Arbor show?? or share pictures?

I'm just asking sh sh sh sh sh sh sh sh shake...

your expectations that everyone should record shows is somewhat high. Don't you think? this is the download section and people ask for things all the time. and often people post what is being asked for.

Once again? anyone out there record the Ann Arbor show?

assholes please do not reply...thanks:)

Oh please do give something of the show. My budget was broken and I was unable to go...although Detroit 04 was magic for me.

I again reiterate that Americans don't like to share....

I again reiterate that Americans don't like to share....

Reiterate all you like, but you just come off sounding naive. America likes to enforce copyrights with a bit more zeal than elsewhere. We have the RIAA breathing down our necks and goon squad concert security. That said, I'm hoping to sneak a tape recorder into anywhere from 3 to 5 shows. Just don't tell whoever replaced Jack Valenti.

Besides, aren't drifter and Joshu's Mu American? No one can accuse them of being niggardly with the uploads.

Reiterate all you like, but you just come off sounding naive. America likes to enforce copyrights with a bit more zeal than elsewhere. We have the RIAA breathing down our necks and goon squad concert security. That said, I'm hoping to sneak a tape recorder into anywhere from 3 to 5 shows. Just don't tell whoever replaced Jack Valenti.

Besides, aren't drifter and Joshu's Mu American? No one can accuse them of being niggardly with the uploads.

Is it acceptable to use that word in here?

I know I came off snide, but being American myself I can't help but notice that so many recordings from Europe surfaced quickly and based on what happened with The Seattle show, I can't help but believe that people aren't sharing because they don't want their uploads "tarnish" in a quest for more convience....

Is it acceptable to use that word in here?

I know I came off snide, but being American myself I can't help but notice that so many recordings from Europe surfaced quickly and based on what happened with The Seattle show, I can't help but believe that people aren't sharing because they don't want their uploads "tarnish" in a quest for more convience....

...i don't know, it may just be that no one recorded the show.

what happened with the Seattle show you mention?

A new word for me. what a great forum it is.

Niggardly:
unwilling to spend money or be generous.

This happen here too guys, when U2 came to México last year a couple of guys recorded the show, well the rest of us had to wait an entire year for being able to buy it. Niggards traders.

...i don't know, it may just be that no one recorded the show.

what happened with the Seattle show you mention?

Check the threads regarding the Seattle show and The MP3 vs. Flac thread

I don't want to drag up anymore trouble...

Back
Top Bottom