Anybody with a fragment of a Morrissey concert shirt wishing to sell it?

Hi All! Anybody have any fragments of Morrissey's shirt? I've been to soooooooo many shows and never have gotten close to getting a fragment..... I'm looking for Morrissey/Smith stage worn/used items. Message me with anything you have that you would consider selling. Thanks much in advance!

Hi All! Anybody have any fragments of Morrissey's shirt? I've been to soooooooo many shows and never have gotten close to getting a fragment..... I'm looking for Morrissey/Smith stage worn/used items. Message me with anything you have that you would consider selling. Thanks much in advance!

I've got fragments of plenty of his other clothes (socks,
y-fronts, string vests, long-johns) but none of his shirts, so I can't help you. Sorry ;)

smelling salad fingers GIF by David Firth

I could give you that and more.

Morrissey finally coming out as racist has resulted in such things being of no value to me.

All his stuff must go. Huge collection gathered from days of The Smiths. Everything must go.
Will give lots away but have lots to sell too.

Morrissey finally coming out as racist has resulted in such things being of no value to me.

All his stuff must go. Huge collection gathered from days of The Smiths. Everything must go.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Prick

Hi M23 - Thanks for posting - message me with what you have and what would be fair for the Morrissey things - thanks!

I can send you stuff like bits of shirts for free but how?
Hi! Thanks so much for your kindness! I really appreciate your sending me the Morrissey shirt pieces and all of whatever else you have you'd like to send me. If you know what shows went with which shirt pieces that would be wonderful to keep with the piece. I would be happy to send you some $$ in appreciation. That is very kind of you and much appreciated. You can send them to me at: A. Madsen, P.O. Box 572, Pacifica, CA 94044. Thank you soooooooo much!!!

Hell, I'll take some, shoot me a message if you're still giving!

Same. It was such a huge part of my life but I can't ignore the racism & to have the many Moz things I've collected over the years just doesn't feel right.

Back
Top Bottom