also...

Re: what's next

David! Somebody is bumping old threads to annoy. Should this thread now be archived?

Invalid example. Threads are archived if there has been no activity for approximately 3 months. This relates to all threads, they are not hand picked.

Invalid example. Threads are archived if there has been no activity for approximately 3 months. This relates to all threads, they are not hand picked.

if i tell kewpie what i had for tea, will you have me eliminated? (i don't know if you've been following this thread, but i had the same thing, tonight, as i had one other night).

if i tell kewpie what i had for tea, will you have me eliminated? (i don't know if you've been following this thread, but i had the same thing, tonight, as i had one other night).

I haven't been actually following this thread, but I am assuming everything is pleasant by its tone until someone had to stick their face in.

i'm making soup. i've never made soup before (except the stuff that comes in a tin). when i set out, earlier this evening, i was optimistic and even quite excited, but now i'm just feeling apprehensive.

it'll be ready about 7pm.

that takes me back, my 1st post ever was about soup :)

I haven't been actually following this thread, but I am assuming everything is pleasant by its tone until someone had to stick their face in.

at the risk of seeming decidedly counter-revolutionary, i'm grateful to you.

what did you have for dinner?

HIM, david hasn't had dinner yet, because it's still 2pm. :o

i see. well, i hope he shall dine well.

Tags
soup etc.
Back
Top Bottom