ADVICE FOR BUYING OFF EBAY !!!!

A

Alan stevens

Over the last 3 years i have purchased several lots of tickets from ebay without so much as a problem!
Simple guidlines to follow are :

Always try to use a seller with a high feedback rating as this shows a track record of genuine selling etc !
ALways use a seller who accepts paypal so that you are covered for any problems!

It really is as simple as that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Over the last 3 years i have purchased several lots of tickets from ebay
> without so much as a problem!
> Simple guidlines to follow are :

> Always try to use a seller with a high feedback rating as this shows a
> track record of genuine selling etc !
> ALways use a seller who accepts paypal so that you are covered for any
> problems!

> It really is as simple as that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f*** OFF!!!!...don't support the scalpers you f***ing idiot. I hate people who buy from scalpers more than the actual scalpers. ( i guess it's like hating people who vote for bush more than bush himself.)

Alan Stevens happens to be a Manchester based ticket tout. He has been leaving lots of messages on here about Ebay and slagging off the petition to get anything done and is slagging off people who are buying them.

He is scum and a liar as they all are. Do not trust them. If you are going to bid on auctions, make fake bids and do not pay up by just retracting the bids or just create a new account so you don't lose your feedback under a different email address. They can't do anything to you legally just slap your wrist and give you a negative point. Big deal.

MAKE FAKE BIDS AND DON'T BUY OFF EBAY

> f*** OFF!!!!...don't support the scalpers you f***ing idiot. I hate people
> who buy from scalpers more than the actual scalpers. ( i guess it's like
> hating people who vote for bush more than bush himself.)

I am no such thing you prick !
But clearly think what you want !
I am simply putting forward both sides of the coin !
You people are the weirdest message board ever !

Back
Top Bottom