A Place To List Our "Demands" Regarding Everything M-Related

theprivilegeismine

Lucidity Is the Wound Closest To the Sun
Despite claiming to never view this site, it is quite clear due to numerous instances in the past few years that at least someone from camp M does come here. Therefore, we would like to list our reasonable (and highly likely a plethora of unreasonable) demands regarding everything M-related.

Last edited:
Reiterating what I said on another thread...

We would like a Quarry Anniversary tour in the UK, please M!

Last edited:
A timely comment on Israel would be nice, given he wrote a song in praise of that country, whose people are its armies. He bothered to make comments on Assad in 2013/2014. Does he not also consider Netanyahu, the Judaeo-fascists in his cabinet and coalition, and the bury-the-living IDF soldiers contemptible?

A timely comment on Israel would be nice, given he wrote a song in praise of that country, whose people are its armies. He bothered to make comments on Assad in 2013/2014. Does he not also consider Netanyahu, the Judaeo-fascists in his cabinet and coalition, and the bury-the-living IDF soldiers contemptible?
Oh, you’ve done it now.
This will now be a 300 page thread on the Middle East conflict.

Quarry anniversary UK tour
Buy back BoT and just release it along with WMTWD. No one cares which label they're on.
More live albums. We need an Oye Esteban live album for sure.
Change the font on Morrissey Central.
Autobiography 2!

Continue the rerelease programme for the Smiths please. A Strangeways box set with outtakes. An as-planned Harvey Keitel version sleeve for the demos disc.

Oh sorry is this a Morrissey-only demand list 😅

Continue the rerelease programme for the Smiths please. A Strangeways box set with outtakes. An as-planned Harvey Keitel version sleeve for the demos disc.

Oh sorry is this a Morrissey-only demand list 😅
No, no, you carry on! The Smiths = M-related.

Last edited:
Oh, you’ve done it now.
This will now be a 300 page thread on the Middle East conflict.

You raise a good point here. We definitely don't want that. For Morrissey's readability, the posts on this thread should be its bullet points. All commentary and disagreements should be moved to Off-topic.

Carry on, Morrissey. Just as you are. 💙

Full listings and descriptions of all the possible tracks that were in play for Bona Drag and Kill Uncle.

1. Quarry UK tour
2. Buy back BOT and find a way to release it
3. Show a little respect towards the owner and moderators of this site who put a great deal of time and effort into ensuring things are up-to-date.
4. A second autobiography - picking up where the last one left off. So much has occurred since then.
5. Fire Donnie (lol)
6. Do some autograph signings across the UK to coincide with the tour
7. I would love a whole show of M just talking. I know it won't happen, and given how the media have it out for him and have spun things for the past three decades I guess that isn't a bad thing. They would only twist his words.

Back
Top Bottom