Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Lovely present !

Cheers Moz

Very very nice set. I love when you make these kind of "theme" collections. I only have two of them and I've been looking for them in a long time.
My "Interesting Drug" came in yellow sleeve?

Photo updated to include Sing Your Life, which completes my Aussie 7" 'company sleeve' collection. :D

kcl6pc.jpg

.....not gonna post my whole collection but here's a few gems

Sheila UK 7" Solid Centre
SheilaTakeAbowSolid (956x1280).jpg
Last Night I Dreamt 7" Solid, "Irish Pressing" as they're being called.
Last Night I Dreamt Solid (956x1280).jpg
My Hand In Gloves, Portland St, Collier St & No Address Sleeves. All 3 new like the day they were bought.
HIG Fronts (1280x956).jpg
HIG Backs (1280x956).jpg
Last by all means least, always been one of my favourites, Strangeways Green titles
strangewaysgreen (956x1280).jpg

But how's the record player going to fit inside the frame?

In other news I was given this as a birthday present 2 days ago!

71aXCWsyd9L._SL1500_.jpg

Happy belated! I want that box set very badly. I have some of the reissues (The Queen Is Dead and The Smiths to be exact) and then older pressings of Hatful of Hollow, Strangeways, and Meat Is Murder. I actually just won an older pressing of Louder Than Bombs on eBay for $25! Very excited about that. I wish I didn’t wait so long to hop (back) onto the vinyl bandwagon. I know I’ll never find some of those mid period Moz solo albums for a decent price.

You do have some lovely items there ! Well done

Cheers Moz

Stepped into my local HMV for the first time in years.
It felt good to walk into a record store and buy the new album on the day of its release, just like the good old days...

xncisw.jpg

The 10" at £6 (including £3 off the main album) is a bargain, not as good as the offer in the US of course, but still pretty good.

Stepped into my local HMV for the first time in years.
It felt good to walk into a record store and buy the new album on the day of its release, just like the good old days...

xncisw.jpg

Ditto.

Each time feels like the last, but here we all are again.

You know something's up when the 'Accessories' section is almost as big as the 'Music' section, and they have mirrors in it so that you can check out how cool your ridiculous headphones look over your ridiculous bobble hat (in summer)....

Christ, shoot me now, I'm old :straightface:

Just got my two copies of the 10" Vinyl (European/HMV Version).We have talked so much about this release and now finally they are here with me.....very happy indeed.

Cheers Moz

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom