Wolverhampton Civic Hall VIDEO 22 Dec 88

I've got a complete audio rip from this show (taken from the video) and personally I really enjoy it. Live recordings aren't supposed to sound like a studio recordings, I want to hear the odd change and mistake.
Can't understand why no one can see the shambolic nature of this gig is what makes it so special, it's a positive to me not a negative.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to hear it / see it and I'm very grateful to whoever for uploading the clips ... but its shambolic nature is the reason it's not going to be officially released ...

Got a t-shirt, mate? OK, mate.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there, My friend and I taped it on a walkman pro.... I do not recall, despite the hysteria, anyone filming from the side, front or balcony!!!!
The estate of.... has not felt fit to show us all getting in with our shirts... that's about it really.
Regards,
FWD

Jesus! they may as well keep it if they are looking for somebody to pay that price! well if I win the lotto then I'll help you out! :p

Jesus! they may as well keep it if they are looking for somebody to pay that price! well if I win the lotto then I'll help you out! :p

It's sort of weird that the person who offered the video is paying a rare visit at the moment.
It's actually too late, I heard that someone managed to snap the item.

As it is New Year's Eve and I am feeling, well only god knows how I am feeling actually...

But nevermind, for those who have yet to hear this, I have uploaded the Wolverhampton 88 gig here (audio only I am afraid, as I do not own a copy of the video).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYE6OUNO

I've just been listening to this again after all these years and it still sends shivers down my spine.

Happy New Year to everyone at Solo!!!

Enjoy!

As it is New Year's Eve and I am feeling, well only god knows how I am feeling actually...

But nevermind, for those who have yet to hear this, I have uploaded the Wolverhampton 88 gig here (audio only I am afraid, as I do not own a copy of the video).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYE6OUNO

I've just been listening to this again after all these years and it still sends shivers down my spine.

Happy New Year to everyone at Solo!!!

Enjoy!

errrm - isn't this just the audience bootleg that's been available for years?

Happy New Year by the way

Dave

errrm - isn't this just the audience bootleg that's been available for years?

Happy New Year by the way

Dave

errrm, yes it is Dave.
That's why I said 'for those who have yet to hear this'.
I never claimed this was a new version, and I know some people have never heard the old one either.
So I thought it'd be nice for them.

errrm, yes it is Dave.
That's why I said 'for those who have yet to hear this'.
I never claimed this was a new version, and I know some people have never heard the old one either.
So I thought it'd be nice for them.

Sorry, slow on the uptake this morning... still hung over from last night... not sure I'll make it to midnight tonight :(

Dave

1st Solo Gig Wolverhampton Civic Hall 1988 Video

Who wants to go down as the all-time #1 Morrissey-solo poster? Even above Mr. Reynolds who is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I know people have this video.
Morrissey will never release this. I guarantee it. Otherwise it would have been on the Viva Hate reissue and he could have made BANK on this release. Very serious BANK. He maybe has 2-5 years left in him so he dos not want this released.

He doesn't care about his long-time fans or he would have released this as a present to the people who carried him through the 90s and saved him from poverty/obscurity.

Look at the amount of viewers to this post in 2 weeks time. THATS how many people minimally want this badly.

Re: 1st Solo Gig Wolverhampton Civic Hall 1988 Video

Somebody better be a hero and drop this baby like NOW!!! by the 50th anniversary of VivaH8 most of us fans won't be alive anymore!

Back
Top Bottom