Wishing for some Alma Matters.....

E

elizabeth-mary

Hello, Not to sound extremely pitiful or desparate but, I just feel like the post person did above. I am going to be 26 in October. I was engaged for 4 years once. But, I denied to attach our marriage b/c, of the abuse I was dealing with. I feel as though many nights & weekends (those especially) that I am destined to walk this planet alone or with my extremely (non-confomist style/group of family, I am 1 of 7) large for the nineties family. I am glad that I am blessed with a supportive family though, to put up with having me there. I wish that "Someone, somewhere, Alma Matters In Time....." would occur. I have tried, literally EVERYTHING to "seek" someone who would be the ideal mate for me. I have tried: Clubs, bars, personal ads in the paper & on the internet, dating lines, friends who are "matchmakers", blind dates, singles groups (both including religion & hobbies) & chat rooms. Please, don't feel "sorry" for me anyone out here. I think that this is an actual "lesson" I am supposed to be taught, to be independent & not rely on anyone. I just wish that I could "Go to that Xmas dance 1 day, with a partner & not look like a fool". T/c to all of the singles who are "destined" out here!

> my hommie is looking for a mate...¿¿ since Suzanne is too(!) cool for him...¿ Ha HA!

OH MY GOD!! That picture is horrific. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight thanks to you.

> my hommie is looking for a mate...¿ since Suzanne is too(!) cool for him...

Why do I have to choose him when I can sample from any of the attractive mulletheads on your website? And they are so sexy, I don't even need to see their bods to get turned on.

dogshoot.jpg

> Why do I have to choose him when I can sample from any of the¿ attractive mulletheads on your website? And they are so sexy, I¿ don't even need to see their bods to get turned on.

Man, that website made me laugh ALOT!

> Why do I have to choose him when I can sample from any of the¿ attractive mulletheads on your website?

If you want I can hook you up with any of them and here is the best part...they all put out.¿ And they are so sexy, I¿ don't even need to see their bods to get turned on.

Oh really! Who do you like the most?

May I post your eighties mullet picture (remember) on my website???

Nah, just kidding that is not my website.

not my home page

I'm the world's oldest virgin and it doesn't bother me. I've never 'gone out' with anyone and it doesn't bother me. I'll probably live out my entire life like this. You could make fun of me all day and it wouldn't bother me. I am so well-adjusted. Or something. You see all the yucky people who get hitched and you see how little it has to do with how good a person you are.

> If you want I can hook you up with any of them and here is the¿ best part...they all put out.

Wow! I didn't know guys with mullets put out! I didn't know that guys in general put out! All this time, I was under the delusion that I was being ignored because guys just don't think in those terms. Now, I have to re-evaluate my life.¿ Oh really! Who do you like the most?

I like them all for their personalities.¿ May I post your eighties mullet picture (remember) on my¿ website???

Since it is a hair style I've tried all my life to accomplish, and yet, all I have is this one picture....yes, make me feel beautiful and loved.¿ Nah, just kidding that is not my website.

Oh....

Back
Top Bottom