Why is Morrissey depressed when he has more than most people?

when suede tested the waters for there comeback at the teenage cancer trust gig they were accused of doing a reunion show that wouldnt be criticized in order to promote themselves and there reunion. i dont believe this but many made the accusation.

No offense, but who cares how people react to it? Helping others is not for promotion. Anyway, I don't think Morrissey thinks in these terms. He's more about himself, so it's a moot point.

Ask Kurt Cobain to answer your question.

Morrissey has more talent, adoration, money than any of us will ever have. How "un-depressed" would you be if you had a house in Switzerland on a lake and could travel as you like? Regular people have to deal with the same problems but in much less stellar circumstances.

No offense, but who cares how people react to it? Helping others is not for promotion. Anyway, I don't think Morrissey thinks in these terms. He's more about himself, so it's a moot point.

i guess i meant that people seemed to want morrissey to give publicly one suggestion being to start a foundation or something and what i was getting at was that when celebrities give openly they open themselves up to weird counter productive criticism that takes away focus fromt he cause. i was inferring that they should give privately and that who knows if morrissey already does this because they seemed to claim he horded money. thats all

I shouldn't bother to revive this but - I can't believe so many people still have no understanding of depression as a medical condition. Even Wikipedia (or "worse" the NHS website) could have prevented the need for this thread.

No you fallaciously twisted the comment like usual on this forum. His self-involvement at his age is looking like narcissism. I'm not talking about a biological cause for depression, which would be out of his control. Anyway, go ahead and make more fallacious replies. You know Morrissey doesn't even like his fans. In an interview where he was asked about them he said, "I don't want to say anything that would hurt their feelings."

He's obviously hurt yours lol. I guess the most needy ones always turn out the worst.

Back
Top Bottom