Why Abrahan aka Palare Sucks!

S

SBC

because when you tell him to shut up, he blocks you from his guestbook!
He needs to go on a diet and go back to Houston! He also has bug eyes!

I did not block you fromthe one where you aid to shut up...I blocked a previous entry that I did not know was you and that it why. It is a luxury that a moderator has.

www.theordinaryboy.com

Re: Why YOU suck rimjob

Awwwww...don't cry like a little bitch. be thankful he even acknowledged your dumb ass from the start. It's hinghangs like you who need to be beaten and strung alive by their toe nails. Shut the fugg up ANUS!!! I think garza's site is very cool. Where's your website nuttsack?? I thought so.

Re: Why you suck anus boy

Maybe you the king of suckness is jealous of the fact that he's cool and you're not?? maybe your jealous because he has his own website and your a gutless turd who hasn't the shred of ballz to come down here to 261. S.lincoln Ave(thats where i live jackoff) so that i can issue your repulsively dumbass a beating you so well deserve?? we can sit down and have a nice bowl of yoshinoya,then I will commence with the beating!!!

Re: The Ordinary Boy

That lazy wad needs to get his big ass up off the couch and onto a treadmill! (No offense, but) I think being fat should be a crime. Maybe then people would be motivated to shape up!

obese.jpg

Re: The Ordinary Boy

Hey Abe,

Lay Off the Taco Bell. There is a wonderful new invention called "Fast Abs", get it.

Re: thnx mr. improper

Dont mention it. know this: it's jackoff's like this abrahan that make this board and life itself suck big donkey ballz. People in here can't stand the fact that someone has something they dont have,which is why they have to speak out about everything,then,when people like me step on their toes,they cry like little bitches about it. makes me sick.

Re: thnx mr. improper

Before you go getting huffy,I meant to say,abrahan,people who dco this shit to you or chris or anyone else are this way. be cool and dont worry about what they say. they're all a bunch of jealous fuggknuckles.

I guess I just don't understand the hate in here. If you people don't like him, for whatever trivial reason, just don't go to his website(s). There is no reason for the name-calling or just being general assholes. Let's see pictures of you guys on the internet. Hope you have hard-rock abs of steel, for the amount of shit you guys are talking. He's a person, plain as that. If he blocked you from the guestbook, rather than harping on it, just move on and go somewhere else. Not being able to sign the damn thing is not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom