Who is youngest and oldest moz solo member?

I am 12 sweet and innocent!!

No not really. in the middle...living my pre-pre-midlife crisis.

I am also a Virgo..no wait, that's a different thread.

I'm a 43 year old male, and in reflection should not be offering a lift to a gig as a first post.

First Smiths gig: Rock city, Nottingham 1984.

(Told you I should have grown out of this!)

I`m 38 and fondly remember the days of enormous quiffs and gladi waving.And i remember mullets and leg warmers the first time round.And the Miners Strike and Maggie Thatcher and Jackie Magazine and Blue Jeans and smash Hits and No 1.I remember Noel Edmonds Swap Shop and I remember when The Young Ones was all we talked about in form at school.I remember Pop Quiz Duran duran versus Spandau Ballet and I remember writing to Jim`ll fix it a zillion times to fix me up with Morrissey or Simon Le Bon.I remember when The tube was cutting edge tv and Band Aid.
God i feel well past it.:tears:

All the young moz fans should help all the decrepid ones to the front at concerts.:DIts their civic duty.

All the young moz fans should help all the decrepid ones to the front at concerts.:DIts their civic duty.

I agree! Show some respect for your elders, kindly move aside and let us use our walkers to reach the stage front.:)

I agree! Show some respect for your elders, kindly move aside and let us use our walkers to reach the stage front.:)

Right on! Oh, I'll bring the Depends so we don't have to leave during the show! :D

Right on! Oh, I'll bring the Depends so we don't have to leave during the show! :D

Good call. You can go right in your pants. Honestly, judging from how badly this one guy who was standing next to me at the Hammerstein was smelling:sick:....no one would even notice. ;):D

No thank you, with the dementia I typically can't recall soiling myself...:)

yuck :sick: dude... I woulda lost it
vomit-smiley-010.gif

Christ, your emoticons always make me laugh! Seriously, I think this calls for a separate thread with accompanying poll: What Are the Bathing/Grooming Habits of the Typical Morrissey Fan.;)

Back
Top Bottom