who is this Moby twat?

J

Jamie Quinn

I assume he's not the actual Moby, right. (I know that the real Moby is a Smiths fan.) Who is he? I've been reading this board for the last few weeks, and have determined that he's a right arse.

Actually,moby's an allright dude to me.

He has been here for some time, and is known for extreme racism (including horrific racist abuse and language against other posters, mockery of black football players etc) - like most twats he is best ignored. He went quiet for a bit recently, probably out campaigning for the BNP or something.

I know he mouthed off here a couple of years ago and ended up getting beaten up outside a Morrissey gig. Oh well, He'll never learn...

Im really sorry to do this but i have suspision that ''this moby twat'' is my husband Rain Man, it all adds up, the racism the many split personalities, and the crap post name, when my record sales shoot back up i will file for devorce, if you dont beleive me read the guest book..... he also posts as g bush, brenda, helen and billy/mikey....what a ''noncing dimbot''

> I know he mouthed off here a couple of years ago and ended up getting
> beaten up outside a Morrissey gig. Oh well, He'll never learn...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is this true? More details please!!

> Im really sorry to do this but i have suspision that ''this moby twat'' is
> my husband Rain Man, it all adds up, the racism the many split
> personalities, and the crap post name, when my record sales shoot back up
> i will file for devorce, if you dont beleive me read the guest book.....
> he also posts as g bush, brenda, helen and billy/mikey....what a ''noncing
> dimbot''

Jesus, it is starting to look like rainman is responsible for half of the posts on this message board... why is he wasting his time here posting to himself and about himself, surely masturbating would be a better use of his time?

Hes a yuppie! i married a yuppie who got granny bashed over the head by a 89 year old. I think he tried to touch her custard creams.....

Back
Top Bottom