Who Is The Most Annoying/inane Poster here?

Who Is The Most Annoying/inane Poster here?

• Total voters
No I would of voted for you as I find you just as annoying as Robby. I don't speak to Wolve much, she doesn't annoy me, well she did with her "Are you chatting me up" rubbish. :mad: :D

Joking, right? What about all our long nighttalks?

I don't think any of the people listed are annoying, so I didn't vote!!!!

Is anyone else surprised I wasn't on the list? I can be legitimately annoying sometimes.

Why? Do you think it's strange?

I prefer public voting when it comes to like "What is your favorite song off of ROTT?" because it's interesting to see people's opinions even if they didn't bother to post, but here, you're probably just gonna get people mad.

By the way do you actually want people to vote for you because I'll vote for you if you like. ;)

I prefer public voting when it comes to like "What is your favorite song off of ROTT?" because it's interesting to see people's opinions even if they didn't bother to post, but here, you're probably just gonna get people mad.

By the way do you actually want people to vote for you because I'll vote for you if you like. ;)
Yes please, thank you :) What does Kuiper mean, btw?
Can the people listed see who voted for them?
Naturally!

Yes please, thank you :) What does Kuiper mean, btw?

Naturally!

Okay I'll vote for you. :cool: I named myself Kuiper after the Kuiper Belt, which is an area of the solar system because I like astronomy, I couldn't think of any other name that wasn't taken (that was on another forum a while ago though), and it didn't really mean anything.

Okay I'll vote for you. :cool: I named myself Kuiper after the Kuiper Belt, which is an area of the solar system because I like astronomy, I couldn't think of any other name that wasn't taken (that was on another forum a while ago though), and it didn't really mean anything.

Nice
Named myself after a French-gothic cathedral because I like architecture:cool: .

Ahaha, this reminded me of my episode with Skype. It was installed on a university computer and I decided to register an account, well, why not I thought. I could use it one day. EVERY SINGLE name I could think of was taken! And I mean more than ten! So I tried iwontbeusingthisshiteanyway, and it was available, so that's my Skype name folks :D
Nice
Named myself after a French-gothic cathedral because I like architecture:cool: .
Remember that people first thought you were a girl? Well so did I, because that ending es sounds so feminine! :D

Remember that people first thought you were a girl? Well so did I, because that ending es sounds so feminine! :D

I thought you were a girl for a long time, Chartres, until you said you were a male in The Homosexers thread.

Yeah,those where the days. Never realised that was the reason though but now it's clear. Never hit me:p .
Edit: Especially when the es is not pronounced.

Wow, everyone really seems to think so. May it be my personality aswell?

He's referring to me, Chartres. I politely informed him of my gender when he called me "she" and now I think he sees it as a way to mock me or something. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom