Which social networking site do you prefer?

Psh. I talk to you on BOTH facebook and myspace. I was talking to our mutual Honduran last night about you, actually.

I was going for the sympathy vote...you just send me hate mail.

I demand to know what's been said.

'...But just be careful what you say
About people like me,
Because we don't take it lightly.'

myspace is for kids, white trash and ghetto folks.
facebook is for everyone else.

myspace has too much crap, too many flashy images, too many people that can't spell and it's doing everything it can to be more like facebook.

suck it myspace.. you're old news!

Did you say this to your friend Tom? :eek:

myspace is full of perverts, impersonators and losers. there are way too many flashy images; it's like a rubbish tip.

facebook is a lot more up my street. the interface looks good, it's really easy to use and it isn't full of weirdos who pretend to have a life..

Facebook<3

Um, yeah. First rule if we're FB friends, don't call me Corrissey -plskthx :)
Must not let on that this lil world of mine exists. :D

haha

i usually refer to everyone on here by their screen name. which leads me to sometimes forgetting their real name.

I like Facebook and Twitter, but that might just be about the novelty as I only signed up to both about ten days ago.

Facebook is my fave.

Myspace is shite, and Bebo is even more shite :p.

haha

i usually refer to everyone on here by their screen name. which leads me to sometimes forgetting their real name.

I do that too. It's kind of ridiculous to hear yourself talk like that, isn't it? :p

:eek:
I tend to call you 'Coz' sometimes..

That's fine. Nobody knows what the hell that is. :lbf: People blow me enough shit about Morrissey...can you imagine if they knew I went by Corrissey?! :angry::D

Solo is my private little world, I don't want to tip anyone off to come looking for me here and read the 14,000 things I've said. :o:D p.s. HI MOM!! :rolleyes:

i get Nugz a lot. but i guess maybe cuz that sounds like a regular nickname and not necessarily some "forum name." it doesn't bother me though.

I like it, as a nickname & a screen name. I'm so tempted to type it sometimes, but I refrain. :p You know I'd only call you nugz if we met, right? I mean WHEN we meet. :cool:

myspace is for kids, white trash and ghetto folks.
facebook is for everyone else.

myspace has too much crap, too many flashy images, too many people that can't spell and it's doing everything it can to be more like facebook.

suck it myspace.. you're old news!

This.

I live on Facebook. It's a very bad addiction indeed.

Tags
cheer up emokid do tom! glitter myfriendtom myspaceisgay
Back
Top Bottom