where in the world is Morrissey / Morrissey spottings

Re: where in the world is Morrissey

He was at Henry Sotheran's Fine Bookshop near Piccadilly Circus in London yesterday. It's nice to know he's still in the UK! :thumb:

He was at Henry Sotheran's Fine Bookshop near Piccadilly Circus in London yesterday. It's nice to know he's still in the UK! :thumb:

Thanks.

No he doesnt. He had enough of USA for now after Two disaster tours. He hated the Hollywood High film due to the boring/inept crowd. He is planning to tour the UK very soon as he knows only the UK fans can get his career back on track.

What utter bullshit!!!!

Morrissey is still great he just needs to drop leaches like Jesse and Kristeen..They have both proved to be a massive disaster.
He had tried to help them as he likes them but they are just shit (deep down he knows it)

Totally agree. Kristeen Young is a LEECH who drains all the blood out of Morrissey! She is a hanger on and cant make it on her own. She needs to get away from Moz and trying touring herself!

Totally agree. Kristeen Young is a LEECH who drains all the blood out of Morrissey! She is a hanger on and cant make it on her own. She needs to get away from Moz and trying touring herself!

Oh come on, if that were true he'd be dead.

Crikey, Henry Sotheran's Fine Bookshop is my kind of store. Not a ordinary High Street kind of bookshop, but a antiquarian bookshop. A quick search on Henry's website revels lots of lovely first editions, rare editions and copies signed by authors. True collectors items. The French D.H Lawrence "Lady Chatterly's" prints caught my eye, but at 750 pounds I can only snigger at the offending price.

I do wonder if Morrissey purchased anything?

Re: intlplayboy:Morrissey at Russell Brand’s show at the... / Tumblr reblog

tumblr_mup3phiCta1s8jt63o1_500.jpg

intlplayboy:
Morrissey at Russell Brand’s show at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on Oct 14*2013.
Posted by joannejanelouise on Instagram.

Original reblog on Tumblr / more details...

He's beautiful. :sweet: He looks tired. I think I recognize that girl, maybe she posted here? I can't think of her name, she was really smart, very young, her mom owned a cake decorating supplies shop...I could be wrong but she looks like that girl.

Back
Top Bottom