what will happen when Morrissey is gone?

S

shelley

I can't even think about the last tour now that it is over. It makes me so incredibly sad. What will happen when there are no more tours or albums?

How will we go on?

> I can't even think about the last tour now that it is over. It
> makes me so incredibly sad. What will happen when there are no
> more tours or albums?

> How will we go on?

However sad it will be we'll all survive and should try to draw the best of all we'd been given over the years. It's the overall experience that counts. And there are worse tragedies in life to deal with than poor Moz taking his well-deserved retirement one day.
I'd prefer an official last record, last tour or whatever to something really dramatic happening like Moz dying or so.... Now THAT would kill me and probably trigger off the the biggest mass suicide the world has ever seen....

I won't need to adjust too much, Morrissey hasn't been on tour in Australia in atleast a decade, not even sure if he's ever been here Smiths or Solo.

> However sad it will be we'll all survive and should try to draw
> the best of all we'd been given over the years. It's the overall
> experience that counts. And there are worse tragedies in life to
> deal with than poor Moz taking his well-deserved retirement one
> day.
> I'd prefer an official last record, last tour or whatever to
> something really dramatic happening like Moz dying or so.... Now
> THAT would kill me and probably trigger off the the biggest mass
> suicide the world has ever seen....

Re: well...

The Samaritans set up a help line for distraught fans when Take-That split up...Maybe pull ourselves into shape and drink so much larger our heads start to spin?!

Re: La petit mort...

Isn't leaving Blighty for America somewhat of a death?

get him away from here, he's dying

> Isn't leaving Blighty for America somewhat of a death?

... god bless small american favours (suntans), else i'd say the man is a wreck, he's all bloated and bald... even his wit is fading (moby!!!)...his voice is the only things thats aged well...
and...is it true he's gonna tour some more? Get serious moz ... if u're gonna walk away do it with some dignity (ten more albums or so...)
!!!AGGHGGHHHH COME UP WITH SOMETHING QUICK ELSE GET OFF THE STAGE!!!!
Moz, if u read this, would u consider singing something i wrote?

> I can't even think about the last tour now that it is over. It
> makes me so incredibly sad. What will happen when there are no
> more tours or albums?

> How will we go on?

How about you expand your universe beyond that of a 40+ year old sad man?Listen to something else for gods sake!

Back
Top Bottom