What video games are you playing?

mah jongg and only mah jongg

Been gaming since Zork and Ultima on the Apple IIe...
Currently play between Xbone & PS4.
I bought a Zelda themed Wii U just to get Breath Of The Wild - haven't taken the plunge and got a Switch yet.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is taking up a lot of my time - huge fan of any FROM game.
Metro Exodus was enjoyable.
Played FO76 to death from beta - lost interest.
Tend to use PS4 for JRPGs - so things like Nier Automata, Persona 5, Nioh, Dragon Quest, FF et al.
Looking forward to Days Gone and hoping it doesn't suck.
Also mildly enthused after seeing the Borderlands 3 trailer yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

Been gaming since Zork and Ultima on the Apple IIe...
Currently play between Xbone & PS4.
I bought a Zelda themed Wii U just to get Breath Of The Wild - haven't taken the plunge and got a Switch yet.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is taking up a lot of my time - huge fan of any FROM game.
Metro Exodus was enjoyable.
Played FO76 to death from beta - lost interest.
Tend to use PS4 for JRPGs - so things like Nier Automata, Persona 5, Nioh, Dragon Quest, FF et al.
Looking forward to Days Gone and hoping it doesn't suck.
Also mildly enthused after seeing the Borderlands 3 trailer yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

Breath of the Wild is worth it. It will take some time to get used to the new RPG elements...maybe not for you, but it did for me as I don’t really play rpg games and never wanted something like that in Zelda in the first place. Looking forward to the remake of Link’s Awakening for Switch too. I’ve never missed a Zelda game and never will. Specifically buy Nintendo consoles these days solely for Zelda and Mario Kart.

Days Gone should be interesting...I think it’s going to ultimately be forgettable...but I also thought the same about the Red Dead 2 story mode and boy was I sure wrong about that. What an emotional rollercoaster that was.

How are you liking it? It didn’t seem worth full price so I’ve been waiting for it to drop.

Bit strange as the landscape is the same as Far Cry 5 but after being decimated by a nuclear war, so you remember places from that game. Other than that its good but in hindsight I should have waited for a price drop and only didn't because I got fed up playing Just Cause 4.

Back
Top Bottom