What Should the Title of the Next Album Be?

No no no, I love the current drummer!:eek: He is very efficient , and I love the way he moves when playing...:rolleyes:

I didn't mean the current drummer!

On a personal note I preferred Deano! Then he went crazy and wound up with Good Charlotte did he not?

"Synesthesia"

The condition intrigues me, and it's a great word to say. I also think the definitions are very 'Morrissey-esque':

1) A condition in which one type of stimulation evokes the sensation of another, as when the hearing of a sound produces the visualization of a color.

2) A sensation felt in one part of the body as a result of stimulus applied to another, as in referred pain.

3) The description of one kind of sense impression by using words that normally describe another.

it should be "I f***ing lost my passport" if it was like that, I would definetly buy it

Ten Tors

I didn't mean the current drummer!

On a personal note I preferred Deano! Then he went crazy and wound up with Good Charlotte did he not?
Ah, I am relieved !

I have only seen Dino on the 2004 DVD. I haven't see what he did when he went crazy;I think I prefer the current drummer. But Deano
is good too!!

My five penn'orth:

"Beaten But Never Upstaged"
"Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics"
"Happy Is A 5-Letter Word"
"So Much To Answer For"
"The Question to My Answer"
"La Maladie du Monde"

And, my personal favourite.

"Mike Joyce Is a c***"

"The torment of the ringleader"

Deano was my favourite drummer from the past few years. Shame he left but the new guy seems to be doing okay.

"A Very Merry Christmas with Morrissey"
:D
Billy Idol did it, why can't Morrissey? oh, right..because he has dignity! Sorry...I forgot!

Back
Top Bottom