What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
How can it be possible? If he doesn’t even know that the majority of those creepy girls exist and he doesn’t have their contact?

Because he messages any vaguely attractive girl he encounters on Morrissey related Facebook groups.

I know two not mentioned here who had to block him, despite never having met him.

This was 5 years ago long before any of the other names mentioned.

Because he messages any vaguely attractive girl he encounters on Morrissey related Facebook groups.

I know two not mentioned here who had to block him, despite never having met him.

Bullshit!

Are you sure of what you're saying? Or you're confusing that bloke with somebody else. Maybe you even wanted him or some other guy to send you messages. But in fact, none of those girls are minimally attractive for this kind of thing to happen.
And if that's like what you say, then why would they have accepted a friend request from facebook, and then blocked it, just because he sent a message to them? If they did not know him, they shouldn't accept his request for friendship.
There seems to be somebody here with some unfinished business with this guy, and now, that "unattractive girl", can not live in peace and thinks of him all the time. This reveals that she feels love, jealousy or even envy, for him.

She is a massive fan!! But obviously you are a bigger fan for many years!! Bless you! You are amazing

Sorry, but i don't understand you. One day he's amazing, on the other day he's the worst creature of all.
The truth is that in the "Viva Morrissey"night, some time ago, many people, who were there, saw you giving him tight hugs and kissing him in the mouth, and now you only come to this topic to invent nonsense stories about him.

Bullshit!

Are you sure of what you're saying? Or you're confusing that bloke with somebody else. Maybe you even wanted him or some other guy to send you messages. But in fact, none of those girls are minimally attractive for this kind of thing to happen.
And if that's like what you say, then why would they have accepted a friend request from facebook, and then blocked it, just because he sent a message to them? If they did not know him, they shouldn't accept his request for friendship.
There seems to be somebody here with some unfinished business with this guy, and now, that "unattractive girl", can not live in peace and thinks of him all the time. This reveals that she feels love, jealousy or even envy, for him.

You seem to be getting incredibly upset given you claim not to be Pedro.

And you don’t need to have accepted a friend request to get a message from someone on facebook.

Your behaviour is unacceptable, have a good look at yourself and wise up.

That bloke you're talking wasn't on Facebook 5 years ago.

Bullshit!

Ok, Pedro.
You vile creature. It seems Paul the singing man was right about you.

So, do you have anything against people who like a vaguely attractive woman? What is the problem of liking women? Can you tell me?

You seem to be getting incredibly upset given you claim not to be Pedro.

And you don’t need to have accepted a friend request to get a message from someone on facebook.

Your behaviour is unacceptable, have a good look at yourself and wise up.

What behaviour? Are you jealous of it? You seem to be incredible upset if a man searches for a woman!
And stop calling me "Pedro". I'm not your obsession and i'm not a "Pedro"!

So, do you have anything against people who like a vaguely attractive woman? What is the problem of liking women? Can you tell me?

Absolute nothing.

However bombarding them with messages and then slut-shaming them when they reject advantages is something else entirely

isn’t it curious that all the posts defending Pedro are written in the same style as the email he wrote Paul B.?

Last edited by a moderator:
isn’t it curious that all the posts defending Pedro are written in the same style as the email he wrote Paul B.?

Naah! Even if they were, what difference would it make for you? You're still very obsessed with "Pedro." Have you noticed that you speak about "Pedro" all the time? "Pedro" can not meet other girls, "Pedro" can not send messages to them, etc. It seems that, soon enough, "Pedro"can not breathe or even cough. Won't you have anything better, in your sad and monotonous life to do, rather than speak about this "Pedro"?

Sophie, it seems that you're so desperate and excited to see him.

Last edited:
That bloke you're talking wasn't on Facebook 5 years ago.
Pedro, you do realise that you have public photos and posts on Facebook dating all the way back to 2010, viewable to all - friends or not? If you're going to bullshit, at least try and do it on something that everyone can't double check with a couple of clicks of a mouse. Stop trying to dig yourself out of this hole, as you are just making yourself look more and more pathetic. Get over yourself, stop being a sex pest towards women who don't want anything to do with you, take your broken English 'anonymous' posts, and move on. Life is too short for all this stupidity.

Pedro, you do realise that you have public photos and posts on Facebook dating all the way back to 2010, viewable to all - friends or not? If you're going to bullshit, at least try and do it on something that everyone can't double check with a couple of clicks of a mouse. Stop trying to dig yourself out of this hole, as you are just making yourself look more and more pathetic. Get over yourself, stop being a sex pest towards women who don't want anything to do with you, take your broken English 'anonymous' posts, and move on. Life is too short for all this stupidity.

Again? You're talking about "Pedro", only "Pedro" and nothing else more. Whoever is making a silly figure is you! If you want to spend the day talking about him, it's your problem. And since when are you any authority in the English language to evaluate other people's messages? Get yourself a life and you'll do something useful.

Back
Top Bottom