What happens at a DUI Checkpoint

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I went through one after dinner out tonight. I couldve turned at the last second but I was curious if I'd pass.

This is what they do:

1. They take five cars at a time and five cops are standing waiting to talk to you under flood lights.

2. They check your ID to see that it's current. They don't ask for registration and insurance.

3. They ask if you've had anything to drink. If you say no, you blow into the breathalyzer. If you say yes and you've had a lot, you blow into the breathalyzer. If you say yes you've had one, they ask how long ago, compare it to your weight on your DL and let you go.

In short, don't lie. They test everyone who says they haven't had a drink.

I went through one after dinner out tonight. I couldve turned at the last second but I was curious if I'd pass.

This is what they do:

1. They take five cars at a time and five cops are standing waiting to talk to you under flood lights.

2. They check your ID to see that it's current. They don't ask for registration and insurance.

3. They ask if you've had anything to drink. If you say no, you blow into the breathalyzer. If you say yes and you've had a lot, you blow into the breathalyzer. If you say yes you've had one, they ask how long ago, compare it to your weight on your DL and let you go.

731127d1339148391-new-member-sharing-collection-extremely-affordable-watches-363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

This is what they do:

You missed your calling. Should have been an investigative journalist. Well, it's never too late. What's your next assignment?

This is what they do:

In America, the land of the free.

I hate elitism. I'm not a drug user and I can't stand festivals, but I hate when people with money get away with stuff. Here's on article on the Coachella concert-goers getting frisked and how they hid their pot, etc.. In the article it's revealed that VIP ticket-holders were barely searched. So you know what that means? The drug dealers who can afford a VIP pass bring their drugs into Coachella and drive the prices up drastically for all the desperate attendees who need their weed for the Wu Tang Clan. It;s not fair, and the security enables this racket when they're supposed to be the voice of safety. They're just helping to make the drug dealers rich and pretending they're safety patrol.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2013/04/coachella_drugs_security_smuggle.php

I hate elitism. I'm not a drug user and I can't stand festivals, but I hate when people with money get away with stuff. Here's on article on the Coachella concert-goers getting frisked and how they hid their pot, etc.. In the article it's revealed that VIP ticket-holders were barely searched. So you know what that means? The drug dealers who can afford a VIP pass bring their drugs into Coachella and drive the prices up drastically for all the desperate attendees who need their weed for the Wu Tang Clan. It;s not fair, and the security enables this racket when they're supposed to be the voice of safety. They're just helping to make the drug dealers rich and pretending they're safety patrol.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2013/04/coachella_drugs_security_smuggle.php

I'm sorry but did you just arrive in the world? This is how it is. They aren't looking for drugs. They are looking for undesirables with drugs. Trust me that I get through the line holding whatever while my friend Javier might be detained and Tyrone better buy the VIP pass.

Back
Top Bottom