What Do You Want For Christmas?

Don't worry, I'm only teasing... ;)

You're my favourite Scot really...

Or maybe I do :eek: :p

Oh come on, I'm very very pure :D

I'm off to watch Minder now. Ciao, bella.

I am disgusted with myself, having intention to post something on-topic after ^^this conversation... I'm turning into a prude :eek: ! Help me Cod...

Anyway... what I want for Christmas is something I won't get. A stereo. It's hard to fight internet addiction when you have to turn on computer every time you want to listen to music :(

^^ You could gather donations... 'help me fight my addiction, add to my stereo fund!' :D

I am disgusted with myself, having intention to post something on-topic after ^^this conversation... I'm turning into a prude :eek: ! Help me Cod...

= :(

it's alot better than that orgy in "post whatever you're thinking" which you started!! :D :D

peace on earth and good will to all men.... that is just silly.
dear santa can i have a pair of Killers tickets for wembley and a new monitor for my computer.

I want what I wanted last year... Please, please, please let me get what I want this time! Oh my! Do I sound desperate? :o

This year I really need to win the lottery so a winning ticket is all I want to see under my Christmas tree .. I am going to be so incredibly poor after new year's and no "you only live once so go ahead and buy those tixs for Moz" mantra will help me wiggle my way out of it so help me win ... god ... please?

For all humans to wake up and stop abusing/eating our fellow creatures..

failing that, a suite at the swankiest hotel in rome, and Morrissey in a tux..
;) (obviously the 2 go together)

Back
Top Bottom