What do you think of Morrissey getting his band to wear sloganed t-shirts?

What do you think of Morrissey getting his band to wear sloganed t-shirts?

• Total voters
All this speculation about stuff that does not matter is driving me nuts and ruining this site. The only thing that matters is the music, and of that we have very little. For christs sake Moz, release a new f***ing album!

And now he's dressed the whole band in black bras. It just gets worse and worse.

bandindragcordoba.jpg

Sometimes I think we tend to forget that Morrissey is an ARTIST. The stage is his canvas. Oftentimes concerts are a bit more like "happenings" than just a man and his band. I'm pretty sure Jesse, Gustavo, Matt and Solomon take it all in stride and are really good sports about it, and BOZ! He takes the cake for being a good sport. I'm sure they all laugh at themselves and the situation backstage. It's Morrissey telling us he's in the presense of something inately feminine. He's not trying to humiliate his band, he loves them and they know it. They also probably know he's a little weird and they go with it, as should we.

Personally I think they look kind of hawt in bras. :horny: Not for everyday though, but nice choice with the black pants. :thumb:

Last edited:
...It's Morrissey telling us he's in the presense of something inately feminine. He's not trying to humiliate his band, he loves them and they know it. They also probably know he's a little weird and they go with it, as should we.

:rolleyes:

Look at Boz. Homie's wearing LIPSTICK! :straightface: I'm a f***ing girl and I don't even wear lipstick, they're owning the roles and having FUN! Granted Gustavo doesn't look too happy to be in a bra but he's going with it. They knew they were working for someone with transgender exploratory leanings when they signed up. It's ART!

Look at Boz. Homie's wearing LIPSTICK! :straightface: I'm a f***ing girl and I don't even wear lipstick, they're owning the roles and having FUN! Granted Gustavo doesn't look too happy to be in a bra but he's going with it. They knew they were working for someone with transgender exploratory leanings when they signed up. It's ART!

Ok, I'll cut Boz a bit of slack for the dress because it's a funky colour and I love the wig :thumb: but the rest of them... they look like they'd rather be anywhere else. Jesse's face says "What the f*** did I sign up for?".

OK, I gotta say, I (mostly) agree with CG, the whole bras thing and Boz going all the way with it is a real hoot :thumb:
as opposed to the many of the lame ass matching shirt things :cool:

So looking at that picture Amy can you honestly maintain that there isn't a mischevious sense of humour on display from all concerned? I mean...really?

So looking at that picture Amy can you honestly maintain that there isn't a mischevious sense of humour on display from all concerned? I mean...really?

This.

Oh there's a sense of humour on display...I just don't think the band have anything to do with it. Look at their faces for God's sake. Boz' dress is brilliant, but he's only wearing it as a compromise - keeping with the general theme of the night, whilst hiding his belly :D

I think I've just had an epiphany. Moz dresses them up like this to distract the audience from their playing! A masterstroke!

I think I've just had an epiphany. Moz dresses them up like this to distract the audience from their playing! A masterstroke!

OMG you are insufferable. :p

bandindragcordoba.jpg

Sometimes I think we tend to forget that Morrissey is an ARTIST. The stage is his canvas. Oftentimes concerts are a bit more like "happenings" than just a man and his band. I'm pretty sure Jesse, Gustavo, Matt and Solomon take it all in stride and are really good sports about it, and BOZ! He takes the cake for being a good sport. I'm sure they all laugh at themselves and the situation backstage. It's Morrissey telling us he's in the presense of something inately feminine. He's not trying to humiliate his band, he loves them and they know it. They also probably know he's a little weird and they go with it, as should we.

Personally I think they look kind of hawt in bras. :horny: Not for everyday though, but nice choice with the black pants. :thumb:

Ooh absolutely, Jackeh! I wonder if Boz has a drag name..

I worry about you.

You shouldn't. You only need to worry about me when I go to the swimming pool. My large penis causes me to sink to the bottom immediately, and the lifeguards are always to intimidated by it to rescue me. Luckily my enormous balls act as a counter-weight so I tend to rise back to the top before asphyxiation takes place.

Back
Top Bottom