what do you think about Arabs in general ?

Re: Parlhyacint....you dumb f***...read this f***face!!!!!!

> It's ashame that you feel this need to try and win points with someone.
> true,I am an asshole to most people here,and yes,I do get off on it, But,I
> am also a very sympathetic person as to what happened on sept 11,2001. I
> can only imagine what those families went through. Thats the truth. I
> cannot be an asshole ALL OF THE TIME. if you think im joking and I would
> do something like that,you're f***ing insane.

Mr. Improper, that person is sick. As I mentioned before, my town was devastated with the loss of 9-11 with ramifications still felt today. How anyone could even suggest you are sympathetic to the terrorists is not only disrespecful to you, but to the people who lost their lives.

> notice, the key word in that sentence was "was." i was referring
> to desert storm. however, the same does apply for this war. come on. you
> can't be so naive as to think our leaders actually care about us, let
> alone humanity at large.
I disagree. Anyone who has seen that gaping hole has to care unless you are a complete sociopath. I live near the WTC(on the other side of the river), I saw the sickening smoke and burning for weeks. I will never forget that smell of burning whatever. All I can say if Saddam has funded terrorists in anyway, he has to be taken out. HE said he is was going to attack the US and this is the one time I believe him.

> i too think the WTC attacks were sick and wrong, but i do understand why
> they happened.

I got booted out of one of my college lectures for saying that very thing in a discussion which took place a few days after 9/11. It was deemed "an insensitive remark," with the professor feeling that my having said that I understood the reasons it happened was some kind of anti-American sentiment. He went on to say that my remarking such a thing in a room full of people who were saddened by the horrifying event, and someone whose father was in the Pentagon when it was struck, made me nothing short of "an emotional terrorist, as evil as them." I think it had more to do with me telling him it was wrong of him to stand up there and speak out against all Muslims.

He called me to his lectern, handed me a lecture-dismissal slip, and told me he was sorry, "but sympathisers of evil terrorists who murder innocent Americans on American soil do not belong in my lecture hall." The dismissal was ruled against, but for my "own sake" the board put me on "probation." I was placed back in the course, but under another instructor. Should I continuously be such a disruptor, I would be suspended from all academic activity pending meetings with campus counselors and so forth. F**king hell, it was a private religious institution. I'm so glad I tansferred out of it and into a public university where the instructors are not allowed to stand in front of the room and feed the fire of animosity toward other religions (and then toss me out of the course because I tell them they're wrong to say some of the things they say).

are you a moron? the united states has funded terrorists! it's a f***ing fact! additionally, read the article i just posted (in it's own thread). furthermore, you can't dare imply that i am a sociopath and that i don't care about those who lost their lives or loved ones in the WTC attacks. i do care. however, you've got to realize that you are being manipulated by people who claim this war is all about that. it's complete bullshit. i thought osama did it. whatever happened to that whole thing? read 1984 and you might have a clearer idea of what's going on. we are in a perpetual war with everchanging enemies and little or no resolution.

p.s. i looked it up and saudi arabia has the largest oil reserves in the world, followed by iraq at number two.

i'm sorry that happened to you. i haven't really been harassed for my beliefs on the matter -- except here and by my family as well. but seeing as i am the smartest person in my family (which they admit), i just ignore it. my dad has told me to be careful what i say because there are people (much like mr. improper) who'd probably not hesitate to hurt me for my beliefs.

> i think someone needs to 1) keep in mind that most middle easterners do
> not enter the country illegally, 2) those responsible for the WTC attacks
> were members of an extremist group which is not representative of the
> ideals and beliefs of most middle easterners or muslims. you, my friend,
> are part of the reason muslim extremists hate us in the first place.
> granted, these people are stoneage f***s who have no right to kill other
> people merely because they disapprove of their way of life. the point is
> these extremists are assholes and so are you.
1) 100,000 of Middle Easterners are in the United States Illegally
2) OK that may be true, but why hasn't any Muslim spoken out against the extremist groups of their religion.
They attack us because of our support of Israel and they are jealous of our freedom. They have miserable lives and see the citizens of this great country having a good time and they can't stand it.
Your comparison of Mr. Improper to the terrorists is out of line. Im guessing living on the west coast you have no idea what the tri state area went through.

> are you a moron? the united states has funded terrorists! it's a f***ing
> fact! additionally, read the article i just posted (in it's own thread).
> furthermore, you can't dare imply that i am a sociopath and that i don't
> care about those who lost their lives or loved ones in the WTC attacks. i
> do care. however, you've got to realize that you are being manipulated by
> people who claim this war is all about that. it's complete bullshit. i
> thought osama did it. whatever happened to that whole thing? read 1984 and
> you might have a clearer idea of what's going on. we are in a perpetual
> war with everchanging enemies and little or no resolution.

> p.s. i looked it up and saudi arabia has the largest oil reserves in the
> world, followed by iraq at number two.
OH Boy,
did I say "Mindy, you are a sociopath" NO! I was referring to when GWB visited the WTC site and your comment about leaders not caring about humanity. You think Guiliani doesn't care about humanity. Great Britian lost over 200 people. You think Tony Blair doesn't care about that. Saddam said he was going to attack The US. A quote from him, not GWB or Tony Blair. He's probably not going to California, he will probably attack in NYC, so I can see the difference in opinion. I see Saddam as a threat to our freedom, you do not and nothing either of will say will change our minds, it will end up in name calling,faux Screennames ect. I have to get ready for the Spring Semester, so we might as well drop the whole thing.

how many mexicans are in the united states illegally, baby? don't get me wrong, i like mexicans. but let's go a little more in depth with this. how do all these middle easterners get here illegally? there isn't exactly a border for them to cross, is there? that's right. they come over on student visas or on vacation or something and simply never leave. lots of people of many different nationalities do that.

and yes, many muslims have spoken out against and continue to speak out against what the extremists have done and what the extremists believe in. and even if they didn't, it's not their job! they aren't responsible and they don't condone it. why do they have to go into apologetics? grow up. they don't owe you or anyone else an apology.

and it is typically immature of you (and many other east coasters) to claim that if you don't live there your life wasn't touched by it.

and i didn't compare mr. improper to the terrorists. i merely said that they are assholes, just as mr. improper is an asshole. he admits to being an asshole, and surely wouldn't contest the idea that the terrorists are assholes. therefore, i am right.

you actually think saddam would be dumb enough to attack new york? what the f*** are you smoking? this is so typical of american (and especially east coast) egotism. i think i can safely wager that saddam will NEVER attack new york city. he is not a threat to your freedom. he is an asshole, i'll give you that. but he's an asshole that the united states supported in his hostile actions against other countries in the region -- until he started messing with kuwait, with whom we had lucrative business ventures. remember that.

and guiliani is barely a leader. no one really liked him until after september 11th anyway. i don't think he's a bad guy, but what power does he have? does he come up with foreign policy? uh no.

and the president had to go to ground zero. ever heard of PR? tony blair is bush's bitch. i know most britons will agree with me there, since he's not winning any popularity contests over there right now.

To Mindy from an "Immature eastcoaster"

> and it is typically immature of you (and many other east coasters) to
> claim that if you don't live there your life wasn't touched by it.

OK, I really didn't want to get into this but you calling myself and other eastcoasters immature really gets to me. There is a difference between being TOUCHED by something and actually experiencing it. Yes, of course everyone was touched by 9-11 but let me tell you what my experiences were and tell me if they are the same as yours? Did you smell the burning bodies, insulation, electrical fires and God knows what else for days after? Did you know someone working in the WTC who died? Did you have a brother in law who worked in lower Manhattan and not hearing from him until a few hours later thinking he was dead and staying with my siter who thought he was dead. Did you experience the panic when it was reported erroneously as it turned out a plane was heading for North Jersey. Did you drive by the train station where unclaimed cars were. Do you drive by streetside memorials everyday for people that die. Did you attend a memorial service attended by kids who lost a parent? Did you go to the animal shelter to adopt a pet who lost their friend. Did you see a dog at the shelter who was with his owner jogging by the WTC,but only the dog made it, his friend didn't and the dog kept on trying to dig in the rubble where his friend was. Im not even talking about the financial loss here. Im talking about real people here, not what you see on TV.
I know, Mindy. Im immature feeling great saddness seeing little kids crying about their Moms and Dad's not returning. You see all a lot of us Eastcoasters are immature we were so shellshocked about the events of 9-11.

> you actually think saddam would be dumb enough to attack new york? what
> the f*** are you smoking? this is so typical of american (and especially
> east coast) egotism. i think i can safely wager that saddam will NEVER
> attack new york city. he is not a threat to your freedom. he is an
> asshole, i'll give you that.
Maybe your right, Maybe your not. Let's hope you are. Some strange activity happening in Paterson,NJ 20 miles from NYC.

> and guiliani is barely a leader. no one really liked him until after
> september 11th anyway. i don't think he's a bad guy, but what power does
> he have? does he come up with foreign policy? uh no.
Thats not true at all, except the part about Foreign Policy.

> and the president had to go to ground zero. ever heard of PR? tony blair
> is bush's bitch. i know most britons will agree with me there, since he's
> not winning any popularity contests over there right now.
Um no, I never heard of Tony Blair, does he play football?

Re: To Mindy from an "Immature eastcoaster"

i am genuinely sorry for what you had to witness and experience, but that doesn't mean you can say that people on the west coast didn't suffer as well. my entire family lives on the west coast, but a lot of my friends had just left for college on the east coast when it happened. a lot of close friends of mine have families on the east coast as well. so you can't just say that since we don't live there we weren't just as scared as you were. remember, you weren't here just as i wasn't there. do you have any idea of the rumors we were hearing? for instance, for some reason, a rumor was spread that a fifth plane had crashed out here. it wasn't widespread, but it was circulating around the los angeles area for several tortuous hours. things weren't as bad here as they were in new york, obviously. i won't pretend they were. but they were still very scary and very confusing.

furthermore, i didn't say it was immature to grieve or to be afraid, but rather it's immature to use what happened to justify continuing the cycle of fear. remember, dear, saddam has no direct link to what happened on september 11th. all the alleged links are just that: alleged.

and it is immature certainly to try to be divisive as you have been doing. remember the phrase uttered after september 11th by some foreign dignitary or another: "we are all new yorkers"? what happened to that? yes, it was a tragedy for new york, but it was a tragedy for the nation at large, and it's immature and stupid to say that if you don't live on the east coast that you don't understand this.

> OK, I really didn't want to get into this but you calling myself and other
> eastcoasters immature really gets to me. There is a difference between
> being TOUCHED by something and actually experiencing it. Yes, of course
> everyone was touched by 9-11 but let me tell you what my experiences were
> and tell me if they are the same as yours? Did you smell the burning
> bodies, insulation, electrical fires and God knows what else for days
> after? Did you know someone working in the WTC who died? Did you have a
> brother in law who worked in lower Manhattan and not hearing from him
> until a few hours later thinking he was dead and staying with my siter who
> thought he was dead. Did you experience the panic when it was reported
> erroneously as it turned out a plane was heading for North Jersey. Did you
> drive by the train station where unclaimed cars were. Do you drive by
> streetside memorials everyday for people that die. Did you attend a
> memorial service attended by kids who lost a parent? Did you go to the
> animal shelter to adopt a pet who lost their friend. Did you see a dog at
> the shelter who was with his owner jogging by the WTC,but only the dog
> made it, his friend didn't and the dog kept on trying to dig in the rubble
> where his friend was. Im not even talking about the financial loss here.
> Im talking about real people here, not what you see on TV.
> I know, Mindy. Im immature feeling great saddness seeing little kids
> crying about their Moms and Dad's not returning. You see all a lot of us
> Eastcoasters are immature we were so shellshocked about the events of
> 9-11.

i said "ever hear of PR?" and then i started a new sentence about tony blair. PR would be public relations. and it most certainly is true about guiliani. in the months leading up to the attacks, he'd been losing popularity, in part because of his extramarital affair, etc.

and everything is called strange activity these days.

> Mr. Improper, that person is sick. As I mentioned before, my town was
> devastated with the loss of 9-11 with ramifications still felt today. How
> anyone could even suggest you are sympathetic to the terrorists is not
> only disrespecful to you, but to the people who lost their lives.

Oh I'M DISRESPECTFUL to Mr. Improper?? LMAO!!!!!!! Poor Mr. Improper, LOL!!!

> 1) 100,000 of Middle Easterners are in the United States Illegally
> 2) OK that may be true, but why hasn't any Muslim spoken out against the
> extremist groups of their religion.
> They attack us because of our support of Israel and they are jealous of
> our freedom. They have miserable lives and see the citizens of this great
> country having a good time and they can't stand it.

I don't get this line of logic. This is such an arrogant statement, so typically American. We are not the only country in the world with freedoms and an enjoyment of life, what about England, Europe (Italy; talk about your partying and loose morals and that's why I love it), Scottland, Australia, New Zealand, etc., etc.! Why weren't they targeted? It's not JUST that we have "freedom" (catch phrase of the century) it's so much more; International policy, the havoc we've wreaked in their area of the world from past wars, the fact that we push our fat-ass weight around the world to tell people to be like us, and on and on. Get over ourselves, it's not jealousy.

> Your comparison of Mr. Improper to the terrorists is out of line. Im
> guessing living on the west coast you have no idea what the tri state area
> went through.

If you like fat f***in slobs,then mindy is your girl... Just be sure whenever you take her out on a date,you save some serious cash. I hear she's quite the eater?? from the looks of her 3 chins,she is. Mindy's got more chins than A chinese phone book.

Re: you're right, and improper's the man who f***ed my mom

I did indeed and she really enjoyed it. She made the biggest mistake though,she threw away my bowl of yoshinoya. bad move!!!!

So let me seeif I get this right: I,like all other americans,FUnd YOUR country,yet,we're ignorant??? Without us,you wouldn't even exist. Your country(s) would crumble,your economies would crumble,you'd basically be nothing. Youc an argue all day about how we americans are BULLIES and so on. But,without us and our money,only a handful of countries could even exist. We help every nation/country,Im sure at one point,we even helped yours. But,like all the others,you probably got our help,took our money and then shit on us like every other country has huh???? I thought so. Next time you decide to say we americans are ignorant,why not think about where your country(s) would be right now without us and our Ignorant money helping you out????

Re: you're right, and improper's the man who f***ed my mom

you're such a funny guy. how do you manage to be so funny 24 hours a day?

Re: To Mindy from an "Immature eastcoaster"

> i am genuinely sorry for what you had to witness and experience, but that
> doesn't mean you can say that people on the west coast didn't suffer as
> well. my entire family lives on the west coast, but a lot of my friends
> had just left for college on the east coast when it happened. a lot of
> close friends of mine have families on the east coast as well. so you
> can't just say that since we don't live there we weren't just as scared as
> you were. remember, you weren't here just as i wasn't there. do you have
> any idea of the rumors we were hearing? for instance, for some reason, a
> rumor was spread that a fifth plane had crashed out here. it wasn't
> widespread, but it was circulating around the los angeles area for several
> tortuous hours. things weren't as bad here as they were in new york,
> obviously. i won't pretend they were. but they were still very scary and
> very confusing.

> furthermore, i didn't say it was immature to grieve or to be afraid, but
> rather it's immature to use what happened to justify continuing the cycle
> of fear. remember, dear, saddam has no direct link to what happened on
> september 11th. all the alleged links are just that: alleged.

> and it is immature certainly to try to be divisive as you have been doing.
> remember the phrase uttered after september 11th by some foreign dignitary
> or another: "we are all new yorkers"? what happened to that?
> yes, it was a tragedy for new york, but it was a tragedy for the nation at
> large, and it's immature and stupid to say that if you don't live on the
> east coast that you don't understand this.

I never said you weren't scared, The west coast didn't suffer, or whatever slanderous,meanspirited,unfeeling accusations against me you are making now: This is what I said:
>

My statement meant: I think you underestimate the severity of 9-11 on the tri state area both mentally and financially. Of course the West Coast suffered and people suffered loses of their loved ones because weren't all the planes headed to either LA or SF. Do you think the impact of 9-11 had the same impact on a town like Middletown NJ, who lost I believe 21 people as it did in Bakersfield? Im sure the town you live in life goes on as usual but the town I live in will never be the same. Im sure your friends on the east coast also suffered and were scared but I am talking about the after effects. These are people I went to High School with and my neighbors who worked at the WTC. For me, I remember field trips to the WTC and to think this is all gone is really sad. I drive down the turnpike 3 times a week and see a gaping hole. Do you have the same experience Mindy? Did you have any idea this is whats going on in my life, and millions of other people in the tri state area?
In reference to your defense of Saddam. Do you have any evidence he doesn't have weapons of mass distruction. Do you have any evidence he didn't commit horrible crimes against his people. OH, and we did have alleged terrorists theats about hijacked planes, someone chose to ignore it, and looked what happened.
Mindy, you trash Mr. Improper, but at least he has shown a lot more compassion for the victims then you do.

Back
Top Bottom