What did make you smile today?

well other than this year you are lucky you have a large stadium, fenway is so small, even games against baltimore in the reg season are hard to find.

but there is nothing much like walking out in the stands at fenway park for a playoff game.

Fenway is on my list of places to visit next season. I am trying to verify information my grandmother told me today. That they are planning to open up Yankee stadium one more time for the fans to walk around in. If true... I may have to leave work early one day.

They also opened up more dates for stadium tours. I am thinking of taking a class to take a tour. Probably the 8th grade.

I've just received a message on a Hungarian community site similar to facebook, from a former classmate of mine. He read my kind words about Morrissey on my profile and he asked me to suggest a few songs. We haven't seen each other for about 15 years or so. :o

I have a stove again!! 6 months is a long time...

And yeah, I'm going out to eat tonight. :o:p:)

I just chatted up Frank Orrall at the Clash show!!!!! Earlier he performed Clampdown! One of my faves! Hence the exclamation points! I'm drinking! ;p

Joe Torre... made me smile today.

My friend's expression when I told her my grandad went to school with Cynthia Lennon...

My new Joker poster...

A friend's advice for me when I was having a bit of a panic attack because of social situations; 'Calm down, just act like nobody's watching. But that doesn't mean you can start masturbating.'...

The fact that I don't have to go to school tomorrow...

...made me smile today.

the red sox winning game one of their series at about 1230 am this morning,nothing else since, as i have basically been sleeping since then.:p

my dog walking into the doorframe again,
the way she pretends like she 'meant' to do it, is priceless..:D

I made spaghetti on my new stove in my almost done new kitchen. :)

Cooking... The things you guys take for granted. :rolleyes::p

Trey Anastasio made me smile today by putting the band back together again.

Phish 2009

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom