What did make you smile today?

Also I'm barrier SLO town. I'm officially local. I worked THE SHIT, THE TRENCHES in the war on the beautiful central coast. You have no idea. Face punched in while elders browsed the New Times without a care in the world...I EARNED this the hard way. I'm 100% LOCAL. SLO is barn town,the seven dormant volcanic sisters are me. And this ain't mania or Jameson talking, this is TRUTH.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT A PERSON HAS ENDURED.

I was sooooooooooo drunk when I wrote this. :D

This made me smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, first off...a little jelly. But second...wtf is up with that guy tardin' out on his guitar on the left? :straightface: I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Zero f***s Given, but c'mon.

Nothing not amazing about this sassy bear.

11052873_653875711412301_1652622874331152371_n.jpg

There is scary truth in this. You wouldn't believe the closets they pass off as studios in SF.

Huh. Totalitarian dictator Fidel Castro liked to shoot some hoops. Who woulda THUNK? :straightface: Who's so sure for such stupid reasons NOW? (I kinda love his shoes.)

a2ce485d96779af47786a8757b8c62db_650x.jpg

Last edited:
h76210ABD

I have perfected stink eye. Ask Tornado of High Fives. :D

If I was a Mason and designing a rope-a-dope project for initiates? TWO NIGHTS at this hotel after watching Dark Water.

Pussies. All of you. :D I regularly entertain the ghost of a tenant who hung herself with a bathrobe belt. This would be child's play for me. :p

My hairdresser was on fire today. I'm no longer a blond. Back to my original dark brown locks. I'm pleased.

My hairdresser was on fire today. I'm no longer a blond. Back to my original dark brown locks. I'm pleased.

My super fastidious gay hairdresser called and said he's dropping by this evening which means I'm cleaning like a mad man. :eek:

Pics or gtfo.

My super fastidious gay hairdresser called and said he's dropping by this evening which means I'm cleaning like a mad man. :eek:

Pics or gtfo.

dude my wife is a person who cleans before the cleaning person comes over. drives me nuts.

and enjoy the haircut, die

This is the style in which I want my Alchemy Montage to be in Crystal Geezer: The Movie. Set to Duran Duran, Shadows on Your Side. :thumb:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom