What did make you smile today?

Dawwwwww.

Artist Paints Babies’ Corrective Helmets To Make Them More Fun & Appealing

1.jpg

Lol.

It's even funnier knowing it's Weird Al Yankovitch's hotel room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just some guy working on a set. :D

What made me smile today?

Rita Fairclough being arrested for drunk driving, she never really got over the death of Len, poor cow :lbf:

article-2591274-1CA2425A00000578-54_634x508.jpg

Loads of money spent on toys for the kids. You should have seen their little faces light up! Pure bliss emotionally!

God bless the office workers. I spent all day writing numbers into columns for tax deductions and if I had to go back to work tomorrow doing the same thing I'd be a thousand times more crazy than I am today. THen adding and checking and moving numbers around and re-adding and....eff that ess.

Earth101: A+

Aced shows are the BEST shows. Goddam goddam. *hic*

Dude.....it was your AGE safe IN THE HARBOR. Barney was like "What's going on?" I was sitting in the car pregaming. Totally nailed it.

I was sitting in the car with Barney pregaming for the Jicks show (that was amazing and productive) when the car started rocking back and forth. I was still sipping my miller lite, Barney was still looking at me, it was an earthquake. So in front if my car was a crabby couple getting takeout from a nearby restaurant walking a fuzz ball golden retriever puppy who was going BANANAS and crabby guy was scolding him. I opened the door and yelled ""We're having an earthquake!" assuming he'd make the connection that dogs act weird before earthquakes and he said "I don't feel it." I said, "Well, you'll see it in the news." and he didn't respond and got in the car w his crabby girlfriend and drove away. (I think they were arguing. Life's too short to argue w a spouse especially in public.) I bet you a dollar they're thinking of me now
;) 5.1. Initially reported as 5.3. TOTALLY WORKED THAT.

Hey guuuuys, I found what I'm wearing to the Morrissey show if I get a ticket.

t3qyluw8wlatgk9ujuc4.jpg

You'll only get his attention if the roses are blue.

(I'M KIDDING! But I just couldn't help myself.)

That's why I'm wearing this. f*** the blue rose society. :D

I'm glad to see George Takei is distributing stuff like this. He has a LOT of followers who have probably never been introduced to this.

1947451_908316712531116_1508980563_n.jpg

I'm glad to see George Takei is distributing stuff like this. He has a LOT of followers who have probably never been introduced to this.

1947451_908316712531116_1508980563_n.jpg

Pretty funny considering the petty bullshit he's been attacking Shatner over for the last 5 decades.

Shatner, and his Emmys, remain unscathed...
giphy.gif

New York. Alpha. Papajack time.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom