What did make you smile today?

This guy really did kinda steal the show. (A f***ed up show that is in no way smile-inducing but at least the ending is somewhat happy. Lotta therapy in store for those poor girls.)

:/ I'm pretty sure those poor girls will be haunted for the rest of their lives. 10 years of apparant rape by those disgusting men. The whole story sickens me to the stomach...it's even worse than the April Jones case that's currently ongoing in court not too far away from my hometown. How those men could endure that life for 10 years is beyond the human mind...those men were definately not sane.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is an insult of a band I like expressed by a hermaphroditic-looking ogre in California whose opinion I take about as seriously as that of a goldfish supposed to mean anything to me?

Do you just enjoy writing the words "Gaslight Anthem sucks" and seeing them on the screen and imagining that because I see them too, you've said something that effects me? I mean, what is there exactly about your opinion I need to "deal with"...?

Save up some house sitting money and buy a clue, loser.

Her beef with April is that she helped Kristeen get her music heard by someone who, god forbid, could help broaden her audience. Crystal Geezer wants KY buried deep underground because she doesn't like that Kristeen is close to Morrissey...and why, you may ask? Because Crystal Geezer is a delusional, oafish turd who will never be in a real relationship with a man, so she fantasizes about having one with Morrissey.

And Chris Elliot rules, by the way.

Chris Elliot is the man! He was awesome in "CB4."

CB4.png

:/ I'm pretty sure those poor girls will be haunted for the rest of their lives. 10 years of apparant rape by those disgusting men. The whole story sickens me to the stomach...it's even worse than the April Jones case that's currently ongoing in court not too far away from my hometown. How those men could endure that life for 10 years is beyond the human mind...those men were definately not sane.

Those men will get so f***ing raped in prison. Karma sometimes is a bitch and sometimes makes people her bitch.

This is tons of lols!

Yall.-This-is-hilarious..jpg

The exterminator sent this really sweet Japanese guy to treat for termites. When termites make nests they create these little tunnels, like mounds of dirt, they're called tunnels. Anyway, he keeps calling them "toenails." :sweet:

Losers go home, don't you watch American Idol?

To answer the other inquiry, I have a beef with the scene of ass-kissers that Morrissey is so plagued by that ultimately make his life miserable. She's one of 'em.

Also don't we want to explore the real issue here Skylarker? Morrissey could give a shit about me and doesn't know I exist. On the other hand your object d'amour hates you and you're frustrated you're unable to share in her Dave Grohl success. :lbf: How many poems did you write to his poster, and then him teamed up with KY? Must've made your heart skip. And you learned it from the fat housesitter you despise. It's a day of win at Casa de Geezer. :cool:

Nailed it.

This guy really did kinda steal the show. (A f***ed up show that is in no way smile-inducing but at least the ending is somewhat happy. Lotta therapy in store for those poor girls.)

The real face of America is nothing to laugh at. That is how it goes when neighbourhoods are forgotten to the point that no one cares anymore. People without teeth and no hope forced to live their lives next to mentally ill immigrants. Yet again a coloured man is forced to play the stereotypical role and yet again any sort of development takes a few steps back.

Last edited by a moderator:
525417_10152408028703475_1402755003_n.jpg

The real face of America is nothing to laugh at. That is how it goes when neighbourhoods are forgotten to the point that no one cares anymore. People without teeth and no hope forced to live their lives next to mentally ill immigrants. Yet again a coloured man is forced to play the stereotypical role and yet again any sort of development takes a few steps back.

I have a thought on this that borders on racism (like this post) but I'm just going to put it out there as a cosmic observation.

So you know how Norton Anti-virus helps PC's clean up viruses accumulated from the internet? A HUGE industry that preys upon having people pay them money for fear their computer could be attacked. Do you think for a second that they don't have a quiet division of virus generators working on viruses as a form of job security? They do. They create the bug so they can look the hero and swoop in to fix it.

So evilness in the form of Ariel Castro imprisons these women for over ten years and subjects them to rape and untold horrors, kicking their knock-up stomachs to abort their rape babies, making them be submissive naked dogs, just pure hell. If ever a thought passed through your mind as a thought or passing joke of "Just kill me." it was probably those girls. So who is the savior? A happy-go-lucky neighbor who happened to be coming back from MCDONALDS. Evil planted it;s own hero into the situation and plugged it's biggest corporation to wear the hero's cape. It's the devil being the hero, but he reveals himself in the endorsement of his greatest company. McDonald's. Does that make sense? It's a cosmic thing, I'm not saying McDonald's is tied to the rapes of these women, but they're tied to the story now which means their doing's in the world are on the same level of evil as that which Castro was caught doing. Guilt by association. All we remember is they're the hero though. Clever devil. I see you.

I have a thought on this that borders on racism (like this post) but I'm just going to put it out there as a cosmic observation.

So you know how Norton Anti-virus helps PC's clean up viruses accumulated from the internet? A HUGE industry that preys upon having people pay them money for fear their computer could be attacked. Do you think for a second that they don't have a quiet division of virus generators working on viruses as a form of job security? They do. They create the bug so they can look the hero and swoop in to fix it.

So evilness in the form of Ariel Castro imprisons these women for over ten years and subjects them to rape and untold horrors, kicking their knock-up stomachs to abort their rape babies, making them be submissive naked dogs, just pure hell. If ever a thought passed through your mind as a thought or passing joke of "Just kill me." it was probably those girls. So who is the savior? A happy-go-lucky neighbor who happened to be coming back from MCDONALDS. Evil planted it;s own hero into the situation and plugged it's biggest corporation to wear the hero's cape. It's the devil being the hero, but he reveals himself in the endorsement of his greatest company. McDonald's. Does that make sense? It's a cosmic thing, I'm not saying McDonald's is tied to the rapes of these women, but they're tied to the story now which means their doing's in the world are on the same level of evil as that which Castro was caught doing. Guilt by association. All we remember is they're the hero though. Clever devil. I see you.

Are you retarded, or on drugs, or so desperate for attention at this point that you've totally sodomized any remaining trace of tact or logic?

What you wrote is so stupid and delusional that I'm not even sure you're actually serious.

And yet, sadly...something tells me you are.

Are you retarded, or on drugs, or so desperate for attention at this point that you've totally sodomized any remaining trace of tact or logic?

What you wrote is so stupid and delusional that I'm not even sure you're actually serious.

And yet, sadly...something tells me you are.

She's forgotten to take her Lithium today.

Genius.

941788_10152408313458475_1990258380_n.jpg

I know this won't make a bit of difference to you because you'll believe what you want to but this highlighted part is false.

It may sound fascinating to think that there is a some Elders of Zion conspiracy going on but it's not the case. There are enough people out there with idle hands and the desire and knowledge to either be innocuously disruptive or want to deceptively pilfer without Norton having to create a cyber version of monkey AIDS.

Last edited:
I know this won't make a bit of difference to you because you'll believe what you want to but this highlighted part is false.

It may sound fascinating to think that there is a some Elders of Zion conspiracy going on but it's not the case. There are enough people out there with idle hands and the desire and knowledge to either be innocuously disruptive or want to deceptively pilfer without Norton having to create a cyber version of monkey AIDS.

I love your avatar.

Okay. How about this. Coca Cola makes new coke. Everyone hates it. SO they bring back the rebranded "Classic Coke" and become the hero by still offering the poison that the people originally loved, but now with a sense of heritage that it is "classic." They KNEW the new coke was going to taste crappy to begin with, but it created a surge of nostalgia and dedication to their original brand. The new coke is like the virus created by Coke to create a more loyal fanbase of their original product.

Companies do this shit. It's the devils business.

My very, very, very, very religious neighbor just referred to our apartment complex as turing into "Mexicanville." I told her I thought that was racist and she said that "things are just changing..." (She's real big on lecturing about ENDTIMES!!!!!) I mentioned that Jesus wouldn't mind what color anyone is and she asked me how my dog was doing. :D I take it she's not going to love my WHO WOULD JESUS DEPORT? tshirt when I bring all my clothes over. Lol.

My very, very, very, very religious neighbor just referred to our apartment complex as turing into "Mexicanville." I told her I thought that was racist and she said that "things are just changing..." (She's real big on lecturing about ENDTIMES!!!!!) I mentioned that Jesus wouldn't mind what color anyone is and she asked me how my dog was doing. :D I take it she's not going to love my WHO WOULD JESUS DEPORT? tshirt when I bring all my clothes over. Lol.

That type of stuff doesn't happen so much in England

I love your avatar.

Ta very much :D

tumblr_mi6e78uto61qepf8yo1_500.gif

Okay. How about this. Coca Cola makes new coke. Everyone hates it. So they bring back the re-branded "Classic Coke" and become the hero by still offering the poison that the people originally loved, but now with a sense of heritage that it is "classic." They KNEW the new coke was going to taste crappy to begin with, but it created a surge of nostalgia and dedication to their original brand. The new coke is like the virus created by Coke to create a more loyal fanbase of their original product.

Companies do this shit. It's the devils business.

So Coke wastes months and months and millions of dollars on R&D, creates and produces new packaging, holds focus groups, spends huge sums on advertising, risks the long held brand acceptance and reputation of the company on a chance they might gain market share (probably short term market share at that) in the second phase of operation 'let's-f***-with-our-customer-base-for-a-laff'?

The revival of Classic Coke is a not even clever strategy in turning lemons into lemonade once the colossal error in judgement had occurred. Or as I would like to think, not so much lemon into lemonade but turning Coke into Pepsi*. It worked because people are creatures of habit and hate change. Not to mention, we all have been brainwashed by our culture to romance our past. It was short sighted of them not to realise that.

But I imagine they could have put New Coke in an old Coke bottle and sales still would have risen. People are stupid and easily fooled into believing what they want to see because it fits neatly into their world view.

And for more information, here is a great link http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/newcoke.asp

* Pepsi ftw btw

PS If you really want to see a nasty industry with little scruples look no further than the beauty industry.

Last edited:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom