What did make you smile today?

It's probably never a good idea to throw chicken guts on someone associated with a gang. And have him know where you live. :straightface:
sometimes this is true, but not this time :) see, this morning I noticed a "U-Haul" truck in front of the house where "wanna be gangster" lives :D
I mean, for all I know, they were moving out before I accidentally threw a bag of hot chicken guts on him :o
but hey, I like to think I played my part in keeping the neighborhood safe :p

My dad playing with the remote this afternoon while watching a game, "I'm pushing every button!" :p

yesterday, I had 3 broken CD players :straightface: and now after hours of taking things apart, putting them back together(properly :cool:) and finally the judicious use of some model glue :thumb:
I am now listening to one which works :)
this makes me double smile since I did not have to even need to be high to take undertake and complete this exercise to completion :D

yesterday, I had 3 broken CD players :straightface: and now after hours of taking things apart, putting them back together(properly) and finally the judicious use of some model glue :thumb:
I am now listening to one which works :)
this makes me double smile since I did not have to even need to be high to take undertake and complete this exercise to completion :D

Yay!

Okay so not to get all Art Bell on everyone here, but this made me smile. SO sometime my dog will get all sphynxy on me and sit there and stare at me. He just wants a treat, but I grabbed my camera to show his sphynx pose. The way his ears frame his face, his sandy color, it just makes me smile everytime he does it. So I took the first photo and his eyes were doing that spooky flash camera glow thing:

5640369129_bcb9606c1a.jpg

So I took another two steps to the right. Where did this orb of light come from? :eek: I love that funny ghosty conspiracy theory light stuff. :D It makes me laugh. I mean I kinda believe it and laugh at it at the same time.

5640939294_fb8ec36192.jpg

LOl:lbf::lbf:

Nice choreography!Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
More a big grin than a smile.
On checking my new work rota I realise I'm not working June 30th/July 1st.
So ticket and overnight stay was purchased.:thumb:
I'll have all day to travel down to Plymouth.
See the show,then travel back the next day.
I might even have a look at the train to save the drive.
Life is good sometimes.

I nibbled on a Fat Rascal this morning
:yum:

My cat got stuck with his head in a plastic can, it made me laugh ^^

He's so crazy, he thinks I'm his mum, he licks my mouth for spit ya know ._.

6i7qfpnpqo.jpg

Pancakes with fresh strawberries and ice cream. :yum:

Looking in the mirror. I have mascara smears under my eyes from sleep and my hair is a mess.

MTV-man-on-moon.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom