What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Absolutely, I'm waiting for it to arrive.;) Hopefully, I make it to both. I just missed Echo & the Bunnymen because I was sick.:tears:

Bummer. Were you able to get rid of the tickets?

I'm going to see The Red Elvises this Friday.

I saw Paul Weller in Barcelona last night (I was there on holiday, saw posters for the gig, and thought "why not"). Came home today.

Smallish venue - Espacio Movistar - kind of like a big marquee round the back of the University of Barcelona - obviously in the middle of the red light disctrict.

I spent the whole gig thinking "Weller isn't a patch on Morrissey. I suppose it's ok. Too much mid career dross, not enough Jam." for example http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9Fbv20f8Y and http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe9EMzadAmM

Then it picked up when he covered a Morrissey song during the encor - That's Entertainment :)D) . The crowd went wild for the first time.

The last song was Town Called Malice...brought the house down... me, a very happy bunny.

Managed to make it home in one piece without accidentally picking up a prostitute and without getting mugged - always a bonus!

Dave

I'm going to see Depeche Mode! :guitar: I know it's not til May, but I'm sooooooooooo excited!

I've knocked Def Leppard on the head so I can afford to see all four Moz concerts in January. This must happen.

The Damned
on Halloween
in Hollywood.

yeahhh.....!!!:D

oh wait, I just realized traffic in West Hollywood is going to suck A** on Halloween night.
ah well!

Last edited:
This counts, right? ;) :guitar:

TheWhoKilburn77.jpg

haha uhhhhh totally! .............

:p

today I got tickets to see Jimmy Eat World!! (and so did Skinner! :guitar:) but the shows not til February so I don't know if it'll be my next show or not....

but im really excited cuz i saw them a bunch of times in college and they remind me of good times. :)

I love this thread. Really good!!

SInce the last time I posted have seen Goldfrapp, The Foals and Joe Calzaghe. (46 and 0)

I didn't see Stevie Wonder in the end, but then again where's Jim Davidson when you need him???

My next shows are a rugby match, a football match and the Francis Bacon exhibition at the Tate. I may try and drag someone along to see the mighty Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine. Truly only a band that could have got big in 1991.

However the Buzzcocks in Leamington Spa I have tickets for

Back
Top Bottom