what are you eating right now

I eat a lot of street food here, and one of my faves is the
street_food_from_640_10.jpg

fried tofu, they mix it with chives" "crushed peanuts" and red peppers"
and it really is the bomb :)

That could be a still from No Reservations. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I told my mom I wanted to start eating less meat and processed food in general ( you'd be amazed at the amount of fast food I've eaten lately), but she picked me up a bacon/avocado/onion burger from whataburger.. and an apple pie... and large fries... :p
View attachment 15989

Looks yummy.

Toaster pastry. Walked all the way to the kitchen to get it. :)

I'm currently in a pretty solid Super Pretzel phase. :yum:

Super-Pretzel.jpg

I had to go to our local smoke shop/head shop/pipe store/hookah store to buy an ashtray for a table in our courtyard because I'm sick of picking up butts. Running it was the most stoned-looking middle eastern man I'd ever seen in my life who thought a glass ashtray with a picture of Bob Marley and a pot leaf would be perfect for the table (I went with the black plastic one). Anyway on his counter was a raised cake stand with a glass cover filled with baklava. I said "Who made the baklava?" He said looking at me like I was insane for not knowing, "My wife. If you eat one, you'll never want any other baklava." So I bought one and he's right. OMG!

9494782501_866e481339_z.jpg

Cottage cheese and toast.

9881144103_a1c85434fc.jpg

On a side note, gluten-free bread makes excellent toast. I bought some out of empathy for a few friends of mine who are allergic to gluten, I wanted to see what they ate. It's pretty good. :yum:

Shao-Kao.jpg

Chinese BBQ, its called "Shao Kao" the ao is pronounced like the "ow" you say when you get hurt
anyways, got too much Shao Kao last night, and its re-heating nicely today, spicy though very spicy
definitely was drunk when I bought it :squiffy:

Coconut Sponge Slice...though not very "coconutty" though to my dismay. Nothing will beat a Bounty for good coconut! Meh! :-/

3791195573_31c35dfcae_b.jpg

Don't forget to eat, kids! :thumb:

Last night at the fair I had fried artichoke hearts. They were actually quite delicious.

Walkers Cheese and Onion crisps...although I have been promising myself to stop snacking! Ah well, I've eaten batter today which is the worst kind of food to eat! :/

Two weeks ago I made banana bread for the very first time. It was the first baking I've ever attempted. Amazingly (and by pure dumb luck) it was apparently very good. In fact, many people have asked me to make more, so since then I've made about half a dozen.

Problem: I'm sick of the sight of banana bread and never want to so much as see another as long as I live.

One of the employees brought in some homemade salsa and he used those ultra-hot habaneros. At first I wanted to cry and then my mouth and tongue went numb. If I had to have a tooth pulled, I wouldn’t feel anything right now!

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom