What are friends for?

U

Upset

Tonight i have gone out with a so called friend.
Me and a girl were getting on all night until my friend steped in and ended up taking her home. Im so upset now. Ill kill the f***ing bastard when i next see him.

Re: What are friends for?try a spoon

> Tonight i have gone out with a so called friend.
> Me and a girl were getting on all night until my friend steped in and
> ended up taking her home. Im so upset now. Ill kill the f***ing bastard
> when i next see him.
--use a blunt object it will hurt him more and youll feel much better after doing it,try a spoon ....

Maybe it's because your "big johnson"isnt so big??? I think that might be it...or the fact that you butt rammed that mule and jacked off your dog the other night...oops,did we say that??

Re: What are friends for?try regans mom shes a whore

But we've always knopwn that. dont use a rubber either,spooge in her and on her facey face. she likes that.

MR.POOPER -A NEW NICNAME FOR MY FAT IMP

> Maybe it's because your "big johnson"isnt so big??? I think that
> might be it...or the fact that you butt rammed that mule and jacked off
> your dog the other night...oops,did we say that??
-------AT LEAST IF WHAT YOU SAID HAD SOME WIT I COULD RESPECT YOU ,YOU SOUND LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD WHITE TRASH TRAILER PARK AMERICAN IT HURTS CAUSE ITS TRUE HEY IMPOOPER YOU FAT LITTLE PIGGY ,YOU SHOULD SEE THIS LAD A HORRID FAT UGLY MAN LADYS BEWARE

Re: MR.POOPER -A NEW NICNAME FOR MY FAT IMP

You saw me alright,i was the guy who had your mom doggy style on my bed driving her home. see anus,people like you,who try to be funny arent. Now,I gave you my address,it's up to you to show up and do your business.just dont be surprised if you see your moms car parked in front of my house,she visits frequently and loves to swallow...me that is. Now,if I can just get her to remember to bring the yoshinoya,it would be such a good thing.

Re: MR.Improper has sex with my mom on a regular basis.

Your just jealous because he bangs your mom all the time. I think you want to be him so bad,it hurts. he's only fookin around,and you can't take it. well,atleast your mom can anyways,or so we've been told.

Back
Top Bottom