Wembley ,wembley

Respect where it's due

bet you wish the semis and final was still at Cardiff!!

Jukebox Jury

I said to Mrs Skinny yesterday that a tenner on Barnsley would be money well spent. Bugger.

What a semi-final line-up: Portsmouth, West Brom, Barnsley, Cardiff. Who'd have thunk it? I'd like to see a Barnsley-Cardiff final, with Barnsley edging it. Come on, they deserve it - knocking out Liverpool AND Chelski?

Peter

we're the famous cardiff city and we're off to wembley .............

been on the fruit juice today :D

Well done! Good to see Gavin Rae and Steven Thompson playing, though Thompsons beard is a bit wild. Must have a part in 'Bluto' the musical..:)

Middlesbourgh have got to be one of the most boring teams ever!

you mean like this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gtX3M3SuKlQ&feature=related

gwlad gwlad ............tramor yn fir ...............

as for london i,m planning to stay for the weekend !

this is the biggest event in wales for me since Moz came to wales in 1984 !!!

Do you think they will play 'Land Of My Fathers'? as well as GSTQ?

Who do you want / not want in the semis? The Swansea born Barnsley manager was on MOTD, he said he wanted 'Boro to win today, if not, for Barnsley to beat Cardiff in the final:eek:

Of course, should you win the final, you still wont qualify for Europe;)

I know the bloke who runs the supporters club at Ninian Park very well. Top man, well chuffed for him.

Jukebox Jury

i know the supporters guy too very well !!

as for the national anthems i hope they do play both . as you say we won't qualify for europe anyway but who cares leave that to the prem lot ;)

as for the semi's barnsley is my first choice .

cymru am byth

i know the supporters guy too very well !!

as for the national anthems i hope they do play both . as you say we won't qualify for europe anyway but who cares leave that to the prem lot ;)

as for the semi's barnsley is my first choice .

cymru am byth
Is it Vince and Corkey? that's who I know, no need to mention surnames.

Jukebox Jury

I am still backing Barnsley...COME ON YORKSHIRE...plus they f***in' deserve it after beating Liverpool and Chelsea!

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom