Well done on Kilborn night 2, Mozzy!! VERY GOOD PERFORMANCE of "Jesus"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Gander

They're doing a repeat of the bit with the Moz fans in the final couple minutes here. Thgen they flashed the fans in the studio audience holding up some stuff like the Viva hate sleeve. Kilborn says the musical guest Monday is Jet. Does the Late Late Show go into reruns on Mondays? Is there a chance Moz will be back on Tuesday???

Kilborn said Moz played "I Have Forgiven Jesus" at Kilborn's request.

The had a wardrobe change from last night. Moz had the tuxedo shirt and coat look going.

The performance was very excellent! And the cameraman did a better job tonight, I thought. Got nice shots of everyone.

I thought the new guitarist sounded good tonight (last night he was too loud).

Change of lyrics: "By Friday, this life has killed me. By Friday, more condescension." I wonder if the Kilborn staff condescending to him, prompting this lyric!

Song ended with Deano on the gong.

I actually think this performance is even better than the album version!

I hope you all caught the best part of the performance, near the end......

When Mozzy sang "why did you stick me in self-deprecating bones and skin," as he sang that he pointed to his body parts. It was cool how he did it. And the second time he did it he pointed to his crotch!

Wanna know why this song is so great?

The song is pretty over the top in its lyrics, but it's so great because you know Morrissey MEANS EVERY WORD OF IT.

At the end of the performance he turns around and crouches down, lets out that sigh noice, and puts his head down. Yes he really did write this song when life had killed him. Poor Mozzy.

Well,

I've been a fan of Kilborn the last few yrs. I'm a lurker here and this is the first time in about 3 yrs I've posted a message. I'm sick and tired of everyone dissing Kilborn - he's a nice bloke. He gave the Moz 3 DAYS (the 3 is not in caps :) ) of FREE promotion over the last 4 yrs. So shut up, or put up. Like Morrissey he has people who love him or hate him. Evidently Morrissey loves him. So get with the program or f*** off.

J

P.S. Yes it's true that Moz flubbed the Jusus Monday is... lines just cause Kilborn has done the same thing. But the Karma is good, says Steven.

Re: Wanna know why this song is so great?

> The song is pretty over the top in its lyrics, but it's so great because
> you know Morrissey MEANS EVERY WORD OF IT.

> At the end of the performance he turns around and crouches down, lets out
> that sigh noice, and puts his head down. Yes he really did write this song
> when life had killed him. Poor Mozzy.
That's precisely why I've been a Mozzer fan since 1984..... He's...what is he? To me, he's ESSENTIAL. Thank you and goodnight. Colleen

> Well,

> I've been a fan of Kilborn the last few yrs. I'm a lurker here and this is
> the first time in about 3 yrs I've posted a message. I'm sick and tired of
> everyone dissing Kilborn - he's a nice bloke. He gave the Moz 3 DAYS (the
> 3 is not in caps :) ) of FREE promotion over the last 4 yrs. So shut up,
> or put up. Like Morrissey he has people who love him or hate him.
> Evidently Morrissey loves him. So get with the program or f*** off.

> J

> P.S. Yes it's true that Moz flubbed the Jusus Monday is... lines just
> cause Kilborn has done the same thing. But the Karma is good, says Steven.

I wasn't attacking anyone whatsoever! I gave a rave review! I thought it was a GREAT performance. Was very happy to watch. I taped it and have watched it 6 times in a row the past half hour.

Maybe they can release a Morrissey At The Late Late Show like the Morrissey At KROQ CD.

I agree!! but...

I wonder if Kilborn actually chose that song himself...since he had to look at his paper before announcing the title!
Not that I really care, I'm just happy he had him on. I hope it's not the last time.

Re: I agree!! but put Morrissey on first ...

> I wonder if Kilborn actually chose that song himself...since he had to
> look at his paper before announcing the title!
> Not that I really care, I'm just happy he had him on. I hope it's not the
> last time.

Please put Morrissey on first so we can all shut off the TV/VCR and go happily to sleep without having to view the rest of that show. I read excerpts from Bill Clinton's My Life while awaiting Moz's appearance.

Back
Top Bottom