VIDEO 6-9-07 Las Vegas

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
Thanks a lot for these, Drifter & SNS22. :)
Thanks for putting in the time and effort to make these available.

Hi. I was able to open and play part 1, but can't open the other parts. Any ideas why? I've tried Windows Media Player and Real so far. . . Thanks.

Thank God some 2007 footage. Why has this year been so dry?

Thank God some 2007 footage. Why has this year been so dry?

I don't know what you mean. There are lots of bits of footage here and there from people's crap mobile phones and cameras that take short bursts of video. FDR shot quite a lot for us as well. Thanks!

If you're wondering about full-length concert viddies, hmmm...could it be the difficulty of sneaking in a video camera?

Have you tried it yourself?

I notice you're from Ft. Lauderdale. Moz played Boca Raton nearby you. Did YOU video record the show and share it freely on this board? If not, why not?

As for me, I stopped because it was personally too much of a hassle. You can't enjoy the show, you can't get up close to Moz, and you risk losing expensive equipment. I wasn't going to resume video recording any more Moz shows anyway, but seeing some of the whiny, demanding, and ungrateful posts (not yours -- this isn't an attack on you) on here is just another reason why I'm not motivated to do it. And maybe that's the same reason footage is difficult to obtain here.

Many Thanks to Drifter as usual for all the effort of filming and to you SNS22 for uplaoding it all.
Words are not enougth
Graham:cool:

Great video, thanks to all!

Back
Top Bottom