Very annoying teachers

Christine

You know type that you are/ were forced to sit with in a classroom everyday, while they spout untruths.
Aka my evil religion teacher, who plays the 'I'm sooo cool, all the kids love me and I'm down with that' role, while using the class to gay bash. Todays lesson: why gay people shouldnt be alowed to marry:
1. A Marriage which doesnt have children (unless of course partners are infertile isnt a real mariage!! :eek: )
2. Homosexual acts are evil, against god, immoral- bad place to raise kids
3. The marriage wont last, gay people by their nature cant be faithful
4. Kids dont want to be raised by 'Mr. and Mr. Rainbow Pride'
5. Gay people dont even want kids theyre just doing it to prove a point, it's selfish
6. there has never been a case where it worked
7. It's all part of a gay conspirocy which will ruin society:mad:

I mean I have to sit there, and yeah I argue with him but he's just like people are too tolerant... you're naive :mad:

So obviously I've had a bad day :o , anyone else met less or worse teachers

I'm a great teacher:D

You know type that you are/ were forced to sit with in a classroom everyday, while they spout untruths.
Aka my evil religion teacher, who plays the 'I'm sooo cool, all the kids love me and I'm down with that' role, while using the class to gay bash. Todays lesson: why gay people shouldnt be alowed to marry:
1. A Marriage which doesnt have children (unless of course partners are infertile isnt a real mariage!! :eek: )

-i should have told my lawyer that!

There are indeed some very annoying teachers out there. Only the other day I was asked to leave the class for 5 minutes after disputing with my DT teacher that Morrissey was better than Paul Weller. The teacher told me that I was being ridiculous and getting carried away and I needed to calm down and that I was actually pathetic for arguing my point :eek: Honestly, it shows how shite school can be when we can no longer tell the truth and express facts. (It was quite good seeing how annoyed they were getting that their idol Paul Weller was being trampled down by a 16 year old Morrissey fan, I think the line that did it was, "It is a matter of opinion that Paul weller is better than Morrissey whereas it is a fact that Morrissey is better than Paul Weller".).

There are indeed some very annoying teachers out there. Only the other day I was asked to leave the class for 5 minutes after disputing with my DT teacher that Morrissey was better than Paul Weller. The teacher told me that I was being ridiculous and getting carried away and I needed to calm down and that I was actually pathetic for arguing my point :eek: Honestly, it shows how shite school can be when we can no longer tell the truth and express facts. (It was quite good seeing how annoyed they were getting that their idol Paul Weller was being trampled down by a 16 year old Morrissey fan, I think the line that did it was, "It is a matter of opinion that Paul weller is better than Morrissey whereas it is a fact that Morrissey is better than Paul Weller".).

Well done, PT!:D

I mean I have to sit there, and yeah I argue with him but he's just like people are too tolerant... you're naive :mad:
So religious education isn't optional where you live? (Where do you live, btw?)
And what classes do the children of other religions or atheists have instead of it?

I totally agree. That is not a good way to control a class.

and pupils that fear debating me
before the whole class
(where it is very likely i shall make them cry merely with words)
best not come to class or keep their yap shut...

ah yes, teachers who like to excersise their intellectual "superiority" on kids half or 3 times their age are also ... ready for bureau of unemployment :rolleyes:

I think it's some sort of national curriculum requirement that RS teachers are eejits. Ours called us "young people" :mad:

Which teachers do I hate at uni? We have this rly boring compulsory module about research methods snore and the lecturer gives us all a handout. Then she reads the handout out to us. With said handout up in massive print on the overhead projector. Like, we can read. Why don't you just email us the f***ing thing and save us traipsing onto campus at midday on a Monday?!!

That's about as bad as it gets. My Pol Science teacher is f***ing jokes. He calls his boss P-Fed (Prof Peter Ferdinand) and tells us the exam questions. Legend

when i left school at 16, the new head master got arrested for abusing little boys on a school trip (no i wasn't one of them) so i think he is slighty a but more then annoying?

how'd you know?
and i was only twice their age!

I really don't think I need to explain why I think verbal abusers should be kept away from teaching children (not that I say you are one, I'm merely saying that anyone who would consider making kids in his/her care "cry in front of the whole class" as a part of their regular MO would certainly be unwelcomed to come anywhere near my child, let alone teach him/her, that's all)

So religious education isn't optional where you live? (Where do you live, btw?)
And what classes do the children of other religions or atheists have instead of it?

Where I come from, religious education is optional. We have two sort of schools here: catholic schools and 'state schools' (in Britain it's the same as privet schools I guess). In most catholic schools priests teach (only religion of course, or better, catholicism. Though in the final years, it's more sociology and now we're exploring other religions, which is interesting as well. I'm just a bit sad we don't refer to the Bible as much anymore, cause those moments are the only ones we ever touch upon it.) and in those other schools they get what's called "morality", so no catholicism or anything.

To be honest, I'm quite lucky. Most of my teachers aren't a pain in the ass, but of course you'll always have teachers who want to force their opinions onto you. Just stand your ground. ;)

did somebody gut him with a
note to all fish knife users
please wash&clean before using on fish after properly disposing of pedos...

Careful. That sort of attitude has seen paediatricians faced with a lynch mob here :rolleyes:

I really don't think I need to explain why I think verbal abusers should be kept away from teaching children (not that I say you are one, I'm merely saying that anyone who would consider making kids in his/her care "cry in front of the whole class" as a part of their regular MO would certainly be unwelcomed to come anywhere near my child, let alone teach him/her, that's all)

sawee
:(

i feel now the need to add
i was brought in to deal with 'problem students'(high school only) many with criminal records...

I totally agree. That is not a good way to control a class.

Most teachers cannot control a class, because pupils are able to get away with what's literally murder. The teachers have no control or authority and that's is the reason England is becoming the land of uneducated bigots. Any half decent person with a brain is migrating elsewhere.

Only if I had the money.

did somebody gut him with a
knife-fish-filet-1.jpg

note to all fish knife users
please wash&clean before using on fish after properly disposing of pedos...
i don't know mate but i hope he had a awful time in prison

had a teacher do that to me once:(
...a couple of years ago i was reading in a local newspaper that this particular "teacher" was arrested & charged when he tried to cop off with a under-aged girl in his car.
god, come to think of what was wrong with that school.

but not all teachers are bad....

hatfull is going to be a brilliant teacher...if i have any little ones she can teach them, but i would think that they would just quote The might Boosh all day instead of their ABC.:p

Back
Top Bottom